Desktop, laptop, pad device or mobile phone device : Swingers Discussion 212677
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDesktop, laptop, pad device or mobile phone device
TOPIC: Desktop, laptop, pad device or mobile phone device
Created by: itsbeen20yrs
Original Starting post for this thread:
How do you get your "fora" on? Cruise and interact with SLS?

Desktop/Laptop guy here. Looking at upgrading old phone (rotary is beginning to stick) to one of the Android type smartie-pants phones, just curious.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
PC almost always. Sometimes laptop. Never my phone.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Yes, they're all just chomping at the bit to get to Robert's data!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Bobby has highly sensitive & explosive information on this HD, it would bring the leaders of the world down and entire continents to their knees!

Don't fuck with the Bobby!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
NYC:

I trust two people.

1) what ever God(s) to do nothing to aid humanity. 2) the devil to never lie to me. (the truth is as misleading as any lie)

Beyond the two, I trust no one to include myself. Anything made by man is unmade and anything unmade is able to be reforged.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
I gave a computer to a known hacker after I used DodD wipe program and had no fears.

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
Profile:

I don't trust anything short of physical destruction, end of story.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
"The company will want your smartphone returned."

They don't take the phone. We just gave my wife's nephew a bag full of old cell phones that we had after numerous upgrades. I didn't even bother removing any of the data.

As far as HDDs, just use one of the programs that do a DoD wipe.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Peg:

1) you can reassemble the cut up hard drive disk and recover bits and pieces... One line carrying you SSN and your credit score is toast.

2) I walk, I go for six mile runs, I ride bicycles. Most of the places around me can be reached by foot within 2 hours walking time.

In the last week, I have moved my car for work and to pick my sister up from her university and that is it. Until I picked my sister up, my car was still burried under the snow from Tuesday.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Oh my......but I must.....

Robert, even if you put the sawn pieces in the same dumpster, and someone went to the trouble of retrieving all the pieces, is there any way to get information from them since the hardrive has been destroyed?

And don't you honestly think that two dumpsters might be enough to throw those identity theft Doods off the trail? It could save you a ton in gas money.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
I personally use my laptop and iPhone.

The issue I have with smartphones is when you upgrade... The company will want your smartphone returned. Even if you erease your history on the smartphone, it is a computer, the history is still in its memory and they can retrieve it.

It is for this reason that any PC I have, which I give away. Is given without the hard drive. That I keep, that I personally destroy with metal cutting saws and other means. I then scatter the pieces into dumpsters across town. A piece in walmart, multiple banks, best buy, ect...

Am I parionid? Maybe. But I defy you to retrieve my personal information from this destroyed hard drive.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Desktop, laptop, pad device or mobile phone device