Delicate Subject : Swingers Discussion 43745101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDelicate Subject
TOPIC: Delicate Subject
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now I understand why dogs sniff when they meet each other! It's just a check-up that they are all doing OK...

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(185 posts)
I find it very erotic to undress a lady and see she is wearing no panties. Of course by the time things progress to that point it's usually a known fact that she is going without as the butt is one of the first things I notice about a lady. Still, seeing the clothes peel away and seeing it just does something for me.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Douching is NEVER a good idea. It washes away the natural mucus that protects the vagina. Any odor not dealt with by soap and water should be checked out.

I suggest women sniff the crotch of their underwear when using the toilet. This will allow a sense of the normal range of their scent.

Women do vary in normal, healthy, vaginal scent. Some attract me more than others.

Regarding Bacterial Vaginosis. It's not a harmful infection. There are those who think it's not sexually transmitted. I believe it is. It does cause a Fishy (amine) odor. It's very off putting.

Any pelvic pain is cause for an immediate check up. PID causes sterility in women. It's caused by one of several STDs.

Bottom line. I check it out several ways. I place my hand and brush back my hair. Any odor issues will be detected.

Another is to put your nose in her crotch while she's still dressed. It's easier to get out of dodge while still dressed.

Most women pay attention to their hygiene. The ones that don't, I stay away from. Swingers are more aware than others. Nonswingers are more likely to have issues that were not dealt with.

It's especially not a good idea to douche before a sexual encounter. Just like enemas/anal sex, the mucus is there for a reason. Women are self cleaning. They point downward for a reason..

smelled sex and candy....last night.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I wouldn't take the time to get a fork........... I'd high tail it out of there....... YUCKY FOR COTTAGE CHEESE TWAT !!!!!

Epps LA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
goatsrus,

You didn't get a fork? LOL

Ewwwww!!!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
eewwww yucky !!!!!!

Epps LA
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Has seen folks show up at a M&G with greasy hair and dirty clothes, and then bitch that no one talked to 'em. Guess somes never will get it.

Mike & Jackie

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I guess I disagree with some nice folks here as I do not want to confront anyone nor do I want to give lessons in hygiene.. I just wanna get out of it and move on fast any way I can... there are too many nice smelling people out there to waste my time on poor hygiene. If there is an "Off " smell Im gone.. not interested at all. I was having a hot session with a woman once who had no offensive odor but when she took her panties off she had cottage cheese between her thighs and down in that area. I made an excuse to leave and never saw her again. On to the next adventure.....

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
MeetandPlay, we have things we do to extricate ourselves in a less than optimum situation. Since all involve subtle signals which we don't care to give away to anyone we know or may know, I'll e-mail them to you.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
If you remove your nose from down there do you really need to explain it? Or if your nose isn't close can't you just decide to switch back to your own spouse?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Delicate Subject