Decisions : Swingers Discussion 226218
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDecisions
TOPIC: Decisions
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
You are driving down the road in the middle of nowhere, when you see the most incredible looking hitchhiker trying to flag you down for a ride. (Male or female, your choice) You pick this person up and find out that they have been stranded for days because their car broke down, so you take them to town to get things straightened out. Well this hitchhiker is so grateful for the help that they offer to do anything for you in return. What do you ask for, no matter what it is, but obviously within this persons means? Do you go for a chance at financial gain, a sexual favor of your choice, or another favor of some sort?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, he swallows, his name is James Edward McGreevey, and he most certainly approves of this message.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"Also, I've come across a young guy in the middle of the road "

Did he seem like the swallowing type?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I'd feel guilty about taking something that someone felt they owed me for simply being a nice person. Like when I've found a wallet here and there - I don't need a reward and don't want one. A thank you is appreciated, but I don't want anything else.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18754 posts)
I would do what I always do in real life. Tell them to pay it forward.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17852 posts)
* What do you ask for, no matter what it is, but obviously within this persons means? Do you go for a chance at financial gain, a sexual favor of your choice, or another favor of some sort?*

Nothing. Wish them well and good luck.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
My kids always ask, "Mom, why do you do what you do.?" be it let someone live with us, or need food/money. My answer is always, "Why not?"

They've seen and asked, "But you get nothing from it." And I say,"Oh yes I do!" every time... I expect nothing, but get a feeling of greatness, if you can understand that.

I'd give my last dollar, because I know that feeling of one more day I don't have to worry about something. Even though, I live day to day worrying, I feel like tomorrow, it might be my day that someone, anyone, sees me struggling and gives that little bit to get me through to the next day.

Pay it forward, everyday!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(1763 posts)
I also agree. And have been in that situation. I don't like to "owe" anyone anything, and I'd rather do a favor than have a favor done for me.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7268 posts)
I agree

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7999 posts)
I'd tell them that no payment (of any kind) is necessary, wish them well, and be on my way.

I would feel like I was taking advantage of their desperation and that all I had done was what any person should do, help someone out.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
You are driving down the road in the middle of nowhere, when you see the most incredible looking hitchhiker trying to flag you down for a ride. (Male or female, your choice) You pick this person up and find out that they have been stranded for days because their car broke down, so you take them to town to get things straightened out. Well this hitchhiker is so grateful for the help that they offer to do anything for you in return. What do you ask for, no matter what it is, but obviously within this persons means? Do you go for a chance at financial gain, a sexual favor of your choice, or another favor of some sort?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7999 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Decisions