Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Deceptive profile in order to be discreet
TOPIC: Deceptive profile in order to be discreet
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't play with any married people cheating on their spouses. So the married but not to each other is just 2 people cheating on spouses. I know lotts of people have issues that cause them to do it.....that's fine for them, whatever works. but we are just getting involved with that.

We also know of others who have lost their job because of pics. We live in a small town in a conservative area. People with public jobs who have their face pics used as part of a custody battle (even though they are just in the background and have nothing to do with the case) have lost their job.

It's not anything we are too concerned with, but it can happen

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Catt,

Penn was referring to your virgin poster alert. It seems you knew what was coming because that is what a lot of regulars say when there is a new poster.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
I would just tell him that we didn't think that we would be a match and leave it at that. "J"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
We politely declined, if that is what you mean. We didn't want to go down that road.

Carlisle PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
*** Virgin poster alert ***

We found out just half an hour ago that a couple we traded a few emails with in the last week was "married but not to each other". I give them credit for telling us up front. But we are not about to start disrespecting anyone's marriages.

Carlisle PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we have run into married but not to each other quite a bit,specially with us being in a very heavy tourist industry .Whatever floats anyones boat is fine with us. We however do not play this dangerous game. We would stay as far away from this little plot. She is in the middle of a divorce if there are kids, if there are PI's involved you may just become part of the game/drama. We know a couple who divorced that swung, guess what happened to the pictures of her fucking other people.She no longer has custody of the chidlren. There is one thing in changing a zip code or saying your from another town, completely opposite when you lie about the profile and who you are

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
"On the other hand, I figure if your on a site like this why worry. People arnt going to go blab about you because then they would have to admit to how they found out. LOL"

Actually they do. A student found a teacher's naked pictures on the internet. He made copies and passed them out at school. The teacher lost her job and had all sorts of other problems over it. Never once was it asked why the child was on a site like that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
Wow, that's scary. The pretending to be a couple but not. We're from a not so populated area so there's not too many swingers near us anyway let alone enough for two singles to hook up to do the couple-couple thing. I've heard of "tickets" to get into swing clubs but I thought they split up once they got in and the girl/ticket just sat at the bar. That was my impression, thanks to those for mentioning this, now I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Yes we also have run into the same thing but tell me this what do u do in this case; you are at a party theres a cpl that are there together she wants to play with your hubby you say ok thinking this is a married cpl. (but i am not interested in her man) then later we find out they are not a maried cpl they are married to other ppl. who do not know what they are doing. So what do you do ask hey are you to married to each other or just go with it. Personally i felt like this woman stabbed me in the back have seen her at other parties since then and they are still at it and she can't even look me in the eye and say hello. Jean

East Otis MA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
We've encountered the "married but not to each other" syndrome on several occasions.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Deceptive profile in order to be discreet