Dear Santa : Swingers Discussion 2130671041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Santa
TOPIC: Dear Santa
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Santa,

thank you for giving my kids a wonderful Christmas. That is really all I needed.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Dear santa.

All I want for Christmas is the legal rights to somewhere by within temptation, but their coroperation to borrow the rights to make a music video advertising my books a d possibly movies would be great.

To make the above advertisement, I would of course need an animation team. I'll settle for a second or third hand render farm and use low poly models to make the videos.

Est cost: about 50,000 USD a year.

Thank you and that is all.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Dear Santa,

I know every year, it's been all about the Barbies, and I have quite the collection. However, I now realize, a Ken might be fun to throw in the mix. So, Santa, if you have any laying around, I would like a Ken doll. Do they now make them with better hair? Molded plastic hair is soooo....well, it just doesn't 'work', Barbie can't run her fingers through it. ANd speaking of molded plastic, do they make them more anatomically....interesting....now?

I haven't been as bad as you might have heard....or at least I can explain.... I think.

your riend, Kibbie

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
its all about the smiles

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6581 posts)
My special girl hasn't reached the pierced earring stage. So, I ordered a My Twin doll. She should be pretty happy.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8386 posts)
bt have a great xmas............hope you bought your special girl something spectacular..........got mine a pair of black pearl earings.....pricy little devils but AAAA quality......her smile will be worth it though

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6581 posts)
Tiggr, I just left Tiggrland this am. Next time I'm up that way, lets grab a beer or some pie ala mode. Hope Santa's good to you, my friend. He already knows about my chimney-envy. So, he's promised me a colorful January. Santa's a righteous dood.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8386 posts)
any sls lady you leave under my tree will do just fine santa

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6581 posts)
Dear Santa, in reference to the young lady who you have scheduled to knock on my door (remember - No chimney), could you please have her show up in ja sexy corset with some ripe peaches? Oh, and remember, you have a few week's grace period on delivery. Got that oh great white-haired chubby one? (Thank you in advance Santa. I owe ya!)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8386 posts)
god bless mrs sav :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6581 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 81   End
TOPIC: Dear Santa