Dear Santa : Swingers Discussion 2130671031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Santa
TOPIC: Dear Santa
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Goodenuff, you KNOW you'll shoot your eye out!

Now, I'm praying that the Ex-Lax shake runs its course quickly. That Fat Bastard as you call him has some precious cargo headed my way. Damn! I'm hoping your buddy Jimmy didn't muck up the works.

LWS, Santa sees everything and I'm sure he'll find a place for you to sit on his sleigh.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
Dear Fat Bastard,

Where the hell is my Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle?

Socks? Really? If I wanted socks I would have asked for socks. Did I ask for socks? Hell no. Are you deaf, or maybe you can't read? What the hell? Did you have your head up some reindeer's ass or something?

Look, I was good all year and what did that get me? Socks. Bullshit on that being nice next year. Naughty ain't the word for what I'm going to be from now on.

Yeah, I saw what you left me, and I called Jimmy- he said you hadn't been to his house yet. That wasn't plain ol' Ovaltine left out for your reindeer while you were at Jimmy's house.

If your reindeer got explosive diarrhea on the way home yesterday, now you know why.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Be a good girl and maybe Santa will deposit you on my doorstep next year. Come to think of it, be a bad girl and maybe he'll do that!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
OH! So, we'll all be treated to these special pix? Yay! {Not that I'm complaining about the pictures you already have~ not at ALL!} You're a lucky dude...all I got was a watch and a video I had been wanting. {Sigh} Sometimes it pays to have the right connections, I guess.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
KnB, it's all good, the big man in red and I have an understanding. He ran out of time on the 25th, what with my chimney deficiency and all. So, he's coming back in January to deliver a very, very special present to my front door. Maybe I'll take some photos to show that the dude abides.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
You know you probably missed it for this season, but if you're REALLY good....there's always next year.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Hi Santa...Greedy guy here again. Can you please make that TWO couples with that mighty fine SF? I promise to leave a bucket of oats by the front door for the reindeer.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
Dear Santa, about that SF, since you're really not getting her here in a timely fashion, maybe you could swing in a package deal and do a two-(or more accurately, a three-)fer with her MF friend and hubby? Just thinking out loud Santa :-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7954 posts)
thanks kibbs. Merry Christmas to you too.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Hey, girlie! Merry Christmas

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 81   End
TOPIC: Dear Santa