Dear Santa : Swingers Discussion 2130671021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Santa
TOPIC: Dear Santa
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Memphis is roughly a five and a half hour drive to both Louisville and New Orleans. And Atlanta. It's four hours to St. Louis, six and a half to Dallas, and seven and a half to Chicago. And that's just driving. I like being centrally located.

WHEN I finally get back to New Orleans, I owe you a beverage BT.

I owe naughtyinnawlins something else....

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
And Tim, isn't that WHEN you visit New Orleans? ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Hence Fed Ex's headquarter choice. Makes sense. I was just trying to help you with those orgy expenses. You know, I keep forgetting how close our two cities are. I have a number of good friends in the area and need to get to the Gibson factory one day soon. It's also about half way to Louisville.

Oh, and don't pass up So. MS. in your travels. It's teeming with LS activity

(Santa, for now, lets stick with our original plans)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7617 posts)
BT: Moving to New Orleans is an interesting idea but Memphis is where I hang my hat. It's a bit more centrally located, so travel east or west isn't really that bad. Plus, it's only a five and a half hour drive down I-55 if I ever want to visit the Big Easy.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Tim, maybe if you're nicer to Santa, he'll help you with those plane tickets.

I don't REALLY need Santa's help with setting up an orgy either. After all, I actually live IN New Orleans proper.

Just a thought...Maybe you should set up house here. A lot of interesting people from the towns and cities you've mentioned make their way here quite regularly. Think of all the money you'd save on airfare. You could put some of it towards orgy-size packages of wet wipes, lube, and condoms ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7617 posts)
That sounds like an even better present....

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I don't need any help from Santa with an orgy. I had four in the last two months.

What I do need help with are tickets to New Orleans LA, Colts Neck NJ, Mcallen TX, Alpharetta GA, Jackson MS, and Louisville KY.

.....for no particular reason. I just like those cities.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Ouch! That hurt my feelings! Santa and I have an understanding. I show him proper deference and he shows me the quan, or in this case, makes a home delivery. Maybe for being mean, I won't post any photos. ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7617 posts)
BT, wipe the brown off your nose. Santa "gets" it, already. At least I hope so! {I guess we'll find out when you post whatever pictures you referred to hoping to take} He's not half as senile as goodenuff makes him out to be. As to the loaded ovaltine, let's just hope for a tailwind. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Santa, pay no attention to that last poster. I'm not planning an orgy as far as you know.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7617 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 81   End
TOPIC: Dear Santa