Dear Santa : Swingers Discussion 213067101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Santa
TOPIC: Dear Santa
Created by: kibblesnbits
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's that time of year again! {Of course, the shopping season started a LONG time ago already!} He making his list, he's checking it twice. It's time to tell Santa what you want in your stockings.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sed, thanks for putting everything in perspective. I hope that you have a much better New year.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
won't get those until later in January when i get to see the only man i enjoy being spanked by ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
I gotta tell you, despite the fact that we don't celebrate Christmas, Santa certainly overlooked that ;).

Not in terms of material things, my *kind* get gifts for 8 days during December;).

But in terms of friends and family and health.

My family and quite a few friends have been seriously impacted by Sandy. The agony and suffering that they were going through is nothing that can compare to silly nothing issues like no heat or electricity, gas shortages etc...We have a friend who's 2 year old daughter was swept by the water, she hit her little head against the beam and was in a coma for 17 days. They thought that she suffered brain damage, but she did not. She came out of the coma and first thing that she said was that she wants *scwambi* (Scrambled eggs :). Is this not the best gift that Santa can bring her parents.

The leap year of 2012 was challenging for sure. But it's ending on a good note. My parents recovered fully, my dad lost 40lbs in the process of the clean up (Delightful news). My mother is doing fantastic and is back in her business doing better than ever. Hubby's parents recovered fully.

Why am I posting it here?

Well, for Russians, Santa has nothing to do with Christmas, and everything with New Year. Santa in Russian is called "Daed Maroz" which translates to Grandfather Frost. And he visits the good children and brings gifts on New Years.

So even though Daed Maroz is supposed to arrive sometimes after midnight on Monday for us Russky's, I feel that I've been gifted already and couldn't ask for more.

Happy New Year SLSers!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Did you get your birthday spanking?

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
yes yesterday was my bday. santa didn't teleport me where I asked but at least i got a few texts from the sm.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Ok, I'm going to guess maybe its your birthday, and if that's. The case: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (And if I'm wrong, I have a jump on when your birthday DOES roll around. Lol)

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
only to me ;) well and maybe my mom.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
special day?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Dear Santa, although its no longer Christmas, it is sort of a special day. So if you could manage to teleport me to a certain SM's house for the night I would be a very happy naughty girl. Please and Thank you.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
I can't wait to hear what you're thinking of....

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 81   End
TOPIC: Dear Santa