Dear Boinkster : Swingers Discussion 2154621021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Boinkster,

Isn't there a sports thread, already? Surely your thread should be revered and reserved for more worthy ponderings. My girlfriend is getting an increased number of inopportune "butt dials" from someone near and dear to her. I'm sure she likes the attention, butt......

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Dear Boinkster, Unless you step up to the plate and start answering some questions, I'm going to begin sending my questions to the competition. Wait, is that what you're WANT me to do??

In response to Ms. Don'tKiss, if you would just upload the photos of you in your muumuu, I promise to stop emailing you.

In response to Looking, as long as there's a snowball's chance in the Meadowlands that the Vagrants can finish .500 or better, and make the playoffs, we run the risk of hearing the rantings of the fair weather fan. I think perhaps after next weekend's game.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
Dearest Boinkster, At what point do I block unsolicited emails from a very persistent single man. Just to be clear, it is clearly stated on our profile that I/we will contact them if I am interested in making their acquaintance. I have tried nicely, twice, to say "thanks but no thanks".

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
Dear boinkster, With the Blowout last night on Monday night football, How soon until we hear the Ranting's of the band wagon Vagiants fan's Proclamations of Super bowl contender status?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

What do you call a woman with a geocentric gag reflex?

Looks like no tea with Ms. McGill for me. :-(

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

While, I am a die hard fan of two NY teams, the Islanders as well as my beloved Yankees. I would not call myself "rabid" as it would seem I was labeled in a previous post. I also have a severe dislike for ANY Boston Team and basically almost throw up at any mention of the Red Sux……I mean just look at their nasty beards and what they are doing with them. Which should never ever be confused with the traditional NHL playoff beard. Which is never stroked or fondled. Hockey players have dignity for God's sake!!

Do you think men should be fondling or stroking each others beards? :0) Or is this just something I just don't understand, please explain.

Jaycee

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(996 posts)
Dear Boinkster, My last submission was a cross-post reference to a certain poster to my NW, who fancies herself a diehard Islanders fan while much to my chagrin, abhorring all teams Boston.

So, how's your day going?

Thought I'd get that question in before closing. Don't wanna rile up Mr. Good.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
What a relief....

Good answer. For a minute there I thought Mrs. G had hijacked your profile. She often answers questions with questions.

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

When did responding to a question with a question become an answer?

Mr. G

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
No, Shell. I'm a B's fan, though I understand there's a rabid Islanders fan on the prowl in the fora.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 136   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster