Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Dear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Choucho jabs vabeachcouple.

Now I am going to report myself.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Dear Boinkster

When I created this thread long ago, some questioned my wisdom in doing so. You appear to enjoy it, and others are having fun with it too. I'm a little surprised it has persisted this long, as most threads like this turn into ways for people to jab at each other and it becomes a fight, which leads to the thread being deleted.

How long do you think this can go on?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22699 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

Thank you for reminding me that I should have just let the taunt go......you are very wise!

Jaycee

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1070 posts)
Dear Boinkster, I blocked the single guy this morning after opening an insulting email from him. He called me a "stuck up snob" among other things because I would not give in to his overtures. I dislike having to resort to these measures but if no doesn't mean no in email how would he be in person?

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
Thank you Boinkster. I don't care what everyone says. You truly are wiser than your years.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
I don't think Boinky's contract was renewed, butt I maybe wrong.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

Isn't there a sports thread, already? Surely your thread should be revered and reserved for more worthy ponderings. My girlfriend is getting an increased number of inopportune "butt dials" from someone near and dear to her. I'm sure she likes the attention, butt......

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11101 posts)
Dear Boinkster, Unless you step up to the plate and start answering some questions, I'm going to begin sending my questions to the competition. Wait, is that what you're WANT me to do??

In response to Ms. Don'tKiss, if you would just upload the photos of you in your muumuu, I promise to stop emailing you.

In response to Looking, as long as there's a snowball's chance in the Meadowlands that the Vagrants can finish .500 or better, and make the playoffs, we run the risk of hearing the rantings of the fair weather fan. I think perhaps after next weekend's game.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
Dearest Boinkster, At what point do I block unsolicited emails from a very persistent single man. Just to be clear, it is clearly stated on our profile that I/we will contact them if I am interested in making their acquaintance. I have tried nicely, twice, to say "thanks but no thanks".

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
Dear boinkster, With the Blowout last night on Monday night football, How soon until we hear the Ranting's of the band wagon Vagiants fan's Proclamations of Super bowl contender status?

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9782 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 142   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster