Dear Boinkster : Swingers Discussion 2154621012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Boinkster,

I'll understand if you want to answer Fun's question first.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
"ways for people to jab at each other and it becomes a fight, which leads to the thread being deleted."

Dear Boinkster:

The photo of Mrs. VaB that accompanies that post makes me want to delete whatever threads she might be wearing and then take a jab at her. Any suggestions?

John Boneher

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Dear Boinkster, Reading back through my posts, at no time did I taunt anyone. Bicker? Maybe. Banter? I would hope so. Taunt? I think not. In fact, to date, I have yet to disparage a New York sports team or anyone else's favorite team for that matter. I'll admit to using the term "rabid", which has an obvious negative tone, but I've never been a hater. Its wasted energy and a wasted emotion. Some thoughts and sentiment are lost in translation.

This leads me to my question - What's the difference between a scratch and a pick?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
Choucho jabs vabeachcouple.

Now I am going to report myself.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Dear Boinkster

When I created this thread long ago, some questioned my wisdom in doing so. You appear to enjoy it, and others are having fun with it too. I'm a little surprised it has persisted this long, as most threads like this turn into ways for people to jab at each other and it becomes a fight, which leads to the thread being deleted.

How long do you think this can go on?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20216 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

Thank you for reminding me that I should have just let the taunt go......you are very wise!

Jaycee

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1025 posts)
Dear Boinkster, I blocked the single guy this morning after opening an insulting email from him. He called me a "stuck up snob" among other things because I would not give in to his overtures. I dislike having to resort to these measures but if no doesn't mean no in email how would he be in person?

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
Thank you Boinkster. I don't care what everyone says. You truly are wiser than your years.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
I don't think Boinky's contract was renewed, butt I maybe wrong.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8683 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

Isn't there a sports thread, already? Surely your thread should be revered and reserved for more worthy ponderings. My girlfriend is getting an increased number of inopportune "butt dials" from someone near and dear to her. I'm sure she likes the attention, butt......

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 136   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster