Dear Boinkster : Swingers Discussion 21546210108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   108 to 117 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Peghey:

You forgot to phrase it in the form of a "Dear Boinkster". You lose the Daily Double.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Is "creeper-in-training" the same as a quasi creeper?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5218 posts)
Melvin, thank you! I have prided myself in never having to resort to blocking anyone, but I will take your sage advice under careful consideration.....of course she will probably resort to creating another shell account to contact me under....did she really think I would not notice at two a.m. that it was merely hours old?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
jandscincy LOVE IT... Everyone around here can't stop themselves from saying. "Aint Nobody got time for that!"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1766 posts)
"Oh dear lord jesus!! Aint nobody got time for this!"

Sweet Brown would make a fabulous addition to the forums.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

I am interested in becoming a stalker. KnB seems to be a worthy target, as she is quite attractive and friendly. However, I'm afraid that I don't have the personal gumption to continue to bother someone if they tell me off. Of course, she might not tell me off, in which case it wouldn't be stalking, but if she did I'm likely to respect her wishes.

How can I learn to be a psycho stalker-type?

- Creeper In Training

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

I think I have a male stalker. At first, it was kinda cute, kinda funny....now it's just getting downright creepy! It seems like everywhere I go: there. he. is. Everything I say and do is either emulated or commented on by him. Now, I know I list myself as "straight", but that's only because there's no "very straight" option. He's not my type, but he's got some serious "wood" for me, and I've noticed that since I've not reciprocated his advances, he has become downright hostile! How do I get him off my leg? Please help Boinkster-wan-kenobi, you're my only hope!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Dear Boinkster:

Why do the Preparation H people package their product in tubes that are so deceptively similar to toothpaste? Do you have any tips to prevent getting them mixed up?

Signed, Minty-fresh Farts

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

I think I have a female stalker. At first, it was kinda cute, kinda funny....now it's just getting downright creepy! It seems like everywhere I go: there. she. is. Everything I say and do is either emulated or commented on by her. Now, I know I list myself as "bi curious", but that's only because there's no "bi selective" option. She's not my type, but she's got some serious "lady wood" for me, and I've noticed that since I've not reciprocated her advances, she has become downright hostile! How do I get her off my leg? Please help Boinkster-wan-kenobi, you're my only hope!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
This is some funny stuff right here!

Oh dear lord jesus!! Aint nobody got time for this!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1766 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   108 to 117 of 136   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster