Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Dear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Now that Dear Abby is no longer with us, will Melvin pick up the torch?

Questions regarding Melvinstrual cycle timing will be prioritized.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
MINOR???LOL

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
MINOR???

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
Dear Boinkster

WTF is wrong with this site? Is the whole place experiencing an acid trip of some kind?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Dear Boinkster

2 weekends ago we stopped by Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia and saw, among other things, the Liberty Bell.

I last saw it on a family trip in perhaps 1986, and it has since been moved. I can't find any pictures from where it was during that time, and I remember being able to freely touch it (or perhaps just nobody stopped us). I also remember it being lower to the ground. Do you know what its surroundings looked like?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Dear Boinkster, all knowing soul Have you ever visited PYT in Philly? It seems That they have a dish that is a bacon cheeseburger on 2 fried twinkies. Just wondering if this will become the new rave for certain folks. I am sure so long as it is chased by a Coors lite or Diet Pepsi, to save a few calories....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

I had no intention of raising your ire with my comments. The word TAUNT was used by another poster within the "DB" thread. Hence, my reference to it. At no time did I make a claim that this was a word used by you. I would never attempt to put words in your mouth...or anything else for that matter. Unless you were visiting New Orleans, of course. Then, I'd make recommendations as to where you could go and what you should eat, in the pretext of true southern hospitality.

I do thank you for answering my question regarding Scratch/Pick. Next time, I'll frame my question in a clearer context. And no flirting. Got it.

Good luck with your vehicle. BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8982 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

I am sorry to hear about your new vehicle already being in the shop. I hope for it's speedy but complete and correct repair for you. It is horrible being without a vehicle.

Signed Fellow Accident Victim....

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

Would it be ok if instead of hijacking your thread to bicker, I did so to flirt?

Ms. Don'tKiss, though mumus make me ga ga, I've actually grown fond of your non-mumu-ed form. So, I grant you a mumu waiver. But I won't email you...No...I...won't.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8982 posts)
Bridgetender, I don't have a mumu. Do you think I should get my friend that lives in Hawaii send me one?

West Branch MI
Username hidden
(165 posts)
Dear Boinkster:

Two questions-

Who the hell is that Choochoo guy from Morones Aires?

Do they play chicken with the choochoos down there? (I think choochoo is the South American word for train.)

Derailed

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 136   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster