Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Dear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Miesterboinkster Boinkstermiester...

I have a wide stance and tend to always have a tune in my head which causes me to tap my foot along to the beat...Am I "just asking for it?" at all times when I'm using public restroom facilities?

Signed,

I think my earworm is gay.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Boinkster, The first time I saw the accusation was when it was posted on this thread! Imagine my surprise! Since you have been a victim of a REAL stalker, I'm sure you realize the seriousness of that particular accusation. I am so over it though.... karma is a bitch! Hope you have a great weekend! I plan to!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Boinkster, Many of the fora regulars knew exactly who the posts referred to because of recent exchanges. It wasn't a big secret. I personally don't think that getting into a "tizzy" over someone reporting publicly that you're a "stalker" is over reacting, & from what I'm gathering, you see no harm in it. I will take the higher road & be the better person. NiN

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Dear Boinkman,

That was a very good answer.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Dear Bo Inkster,

The line on the Super Bowl is San Francisco by 3 1/2 over Baltimore. Should I take SF and give the points or take the points and Baltimore?

TT100

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Dear Boinkster, Man! you have really given some great advice here! You'd make Dear Abby proud! I do believe I have recently been the subject of a couple of letters written to you. Instead of responding in haste, I waited for the dust to settle. Now it's time for my response. Some serious (false) accusations were made calling me a stalker. I, in no way, shape, or form have even desired to be a stalker. I was accused of "commenting on & emulating" her posts. I could say the same exact thing about her, but when someone posts as frequently as she does, our comments are bound to bump into each other. I will admit to joining the ranks & getting rather snide in some comments the other night after being provoked. I should've taken the high ground, but I'm not perfect. As far as making advances toward her, I have NEVER even thought about doing such. Some posters have suggested it, but it has NEVER been a desire for me. "Lady wood"???? C'mon! She is a pretty girl, but sarcasm & arrogance don't do it for me. Her "equal opportunity flirting" makes her well liked by many singles & couples on the fora. Of course, everyone loves a tease. Pretentious people are just not my preference. My husband & I are extremely fortunate to have met & made some wonderful LS friends. From now on, that's where my focus will be, on answering emails & texts & scheduling fun, sexy times with real people. Those of you on here that have emailed me, I'd love to keep in touch. I will visit from time to time because it CAN be a fun place. As far as the "block" option that you mentioned to other posters, Boinkster, it will be set into place. Thanks for allowing me to voice my side. ~Naughty~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Dear Boinkster: I travel a lot for work. This means I'm generally in a hotel room alone for hours on end for weeks at a time. As it's been nearly 5 years now that I've been doing this, I'm fairly certain that I've found the end of the internet. What can I do to quench my unending thirst for knowledge?

Signed,

No...One arm's always been bigger than the other.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
That might just be a contender for post of the year, and it is only January.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Now that's some funny shit right there.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
How many nights must a man spend alone, Just sitting there on the can ? How many cycles can a girlfriend go through Before giving sex to her man ? Yes, how many times must he beg her to swallow But end up with spunk in his hand ? The answer my friend is Boinkin' in the wind The answer is Boinkin' in the wind.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   81 to 90 of 136   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster