Dear Boinkster : Swingers Discussion 2154621071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   71 to 80 of 137   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's actually very funny, VA! I 'm sure we can all lay claim to that once in a while, but some people more so than others.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Dear Boinkster

I was considering asking Merriam-Webster to update their definition of "passive aggressive" to include examples of some people from these fora. Should I?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
I'm not writing for advice, but purely replying to yet another accusation. I'm not using any cutesy words to gain attention from Boinkster, or anyone else. I'm cutting to the chase. I have received 3 emails this morning that someone was once again insinuating things about me on this thread. PULLLEASE!!!! The other fora folks don't want this drama, & nor do I. Yes, I have made 2 posts regarding this individual: 1. I was informed she posted "blocked {but not on my end}" about me on one of the game threads & I posted "blocked {on my end}". 2. I was told she described me using the word "sycophant" on another game thread. That was uncalled for, & yes, I reacted. Any other posts I've made have NOT been directed at this person. Please stop crying wolf blaming me for incidences you initiated.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Dear Mel,

This is sincere, and isn't meant just for you. But anyone who wishes to answer.

Why is it, that in life, nothing is ever easy, nothing is ever without a struggle. Why does it seem that things are always easier with others. For every step that we take in life, we fall backwards by two. Why can't things be just a little easier? is it that much to ask for?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

What gives? I thought that whole "block" thing would provide some respite. Now, granted, I have never brought myself to utilizing such feature, but it is my understanding that when the feature is utilized, neither party has access to the other and therefore it should, in theory, provide some peace and tranquility to ALL. Mores the pity I'm getting messages from numerous sources that my blocker is posting *practically* direct reactions to many of my posts that have nothing to do with him/her. Since blocking denies contact/exposure for both parties {although I seem to be the only one actually honoring this}, how do I get the message to the blocker to cease and desist? This site, and even the fora, is plenty big enough for all to peacefully coexist.

Thank you in advance, Boinkster. You're the best!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Shells: SWEEEEET outfit, girlie! I LIKE!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Dear Mrs. SM Handicapper,

I'm no Boinkster, but if you go to Little Five Points, if Crytal Blue is still there, they probably can help you with something for this Karma debt...and you can hedge your bets by going across the street and paying homage to the Elvis shrine! {I get SO homesick sometimes!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
VA, im no boinkster but i would guess that you have been hanging in the forums too much lol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2015 posts)
Well I ain't no kemist (hell, I can't even spell it), and only the Boinkster can answer about whether you should be ashamed, but...

I think ether is goodenuff.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

As a chemist, I learned to use several different temperature scales. As you might be aware, one of them is known as "kelvin".

I have found I can get away with referring to a temperature as being "300 melvin" and nobody seems to notice. While at first I found this amusing, it has since become a habit, and I am afraid I might now have some kind of chemistry-like version of Tourettes.

I recently found myself describing a reaction. It was actually at 320 kelvin, using methylene chloride as a solvent. It was a scandium triflate-mediated Mukiyama aldol condensation of a silyl enol ether. Instead, I said I did it at 320 melvin, using melvinlene bayouide as a solvent and said it was a scandleum shellyate-mediated kibble robert seduction of a sexus ahoy ether.

I couldn't think of a profile name that could be substituted for "ether". Should I be ashamed of myself?

- Illiterate alliterate

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18765 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   71 to 80 of 137   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster