Dear Boinkster : Swingers Discussion 2154621061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@ Mrs.Sexus, I know I'm not Boinkster, but speaking from personal experience: NO! People only get a "snapshot", a meer fleeting glimpse. On those of us with a richer personality, that's ony scratching the tip of the iceburg! Embrace all of who you are and screw those that can't even begin to have a clue! Just my 2 cents, lovie.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I'm learning things daily.

Dear Boink: One more question: do you think people can really "know" someone just by reading posts in a social network or on here? (I don't)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Boink, my son brought it up recently, b/c he asked if the person who said it would also be at my HS reunion this year.

And because I now have a strange following of people who are making my life their business.

The two things kind of juxtaposed themselves in my head. Because I can't figure out either of them. Why and how did I become so important to other people? SMH I'm just me.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Dear Boink,

Just what is the definition of Narcisissitic Personality Disorder? And why am I still laughing that a year ago someone emailed me and told me my picture should be next to it? (not anyone on here, this was a FB thing)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Very well said, Melvin. Thank you!!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Dear Boinky McBoinksterer,

You have any more of that "anti-itch" cream?

Thanks,

Scratchy

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Dear Melvin,

I appreciate your advice. I made one joking reference to the block and look what it exploded into. Thank you for not taking sides, because it should be like that anyway. I came to you, hoping to shed some light and get it to stop. I sincerely hope it does with this. Again, I cannot thank you enough.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
VA.... Oh so true! If we were all "angels" we certainly wouldn't be here!!! {wink!} But, lets play nice!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I think most of us (including me) have been guilty of that at least once in a while. Very few of us are "angels", so to speak.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19882 posts)
That's actually very funny, VA! I 'm sure we can all lay claim to that once in a while, but some people more so than others.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 136   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster