Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Dear Boinkster
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   51 to 60 of 136   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Obviously, the best thing for VA to do is keep a few mice in his pocket. If the host has unsecured cats in the house, just turn those suckers loose so the cats have hours of playtime fun themselves. This also works well for hosts with unsecured snakes, certain lizards, or honey badgers.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Thank you, sexy!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
Oooh clever use of a current buzzword, Mrs. Scandle. Very good.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20483 posts)
Boinkster, ignoring a cat sniffing one's ass and meowing would require an almost unheard of level of focus, especially since Wrongful Pussy Intrusion's partner was giggling about it at the time. Have you achieved such monumental self control, and if so, how?

Pet Sequesterer

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
"Could it really be that I'm in a perpetual state of arousal?"

Bingo.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20483 posts)
Dear Boinkster, In the vein of boobs on head and boobs on "head," and just, okay, booobs, Why are my nipples ALWAYS hard/semi-hard? Could it really be that I'm in a perpetual state of arousal? It's a bit embarrassing on occasion.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Mr. VA, wait until you meet our dog...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Dear Boinkster,

Whilst having fun with an old friend on Saturday night, a cat jumped up onto the bed. This was quite a surprise, as I was not aware that the party hosts even had a cat - it must have been let out of... wherever they keep it.

I shoved it onto the floor, but it squawked and jumped back up. The thing kept sniffing my ass and meowing. My friend started laughing and it sort of killed the mood. I booted the thing from the room and shut the door, and after a few minutes we were back in action.

Normally I do not object to additional pussy joining in on my fun, but this was unwelcome. How could I have handled this better? What is the correct protocol for dealing with uninvited pussy?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20483 posts)
So, since that is answered, Dear Boinkster, If someone pulls her top off in front of you, close in front of you, would you take the hint? Or do you and other males need more clues?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Putting your 2 cents under my pillow tonight. Then banking it in the morning. I thought so, just needed that a bit validated. Thanks for doing so. You're a woman w/ many layers as well, and intelligent and complicated...well, from what I deduce from your posts anyway! ha. No one really knows a person until they spend one on one time getting to know the person. You can get an idea from posts, and even in a group, at a party, etc., but until you are face to face with a person, you just can't presume to know him/her.

It's always fun though, to finally meet someone from SLS, or elsewhere, whom you've been chatting with and posting with back and forth for years, then to your delight, find them just as they posted, and even more amazing than you imagined they would be. And, in turn, it's kind of disheartening or just plain ole crazy, to meet someone you've been posting with for years, and have them turn out to be psycho.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   51 to 60 of 136   End
TOPIC: Dear Boinkster