Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cplo:

I will agree that the costudy issues ought to have financial responsibility as a factor.

If the male can show better financial responsibility that the mother and the male desires the children, then he ought to be awarded the children and the woman the child support payments.

Would that help with your issue which you have risen?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
In general, men don't get "screwed" by child support, they just don't like not knowing where the money is actually going. I have no doubt that my ex totally mismanages/misspends her money otherwise she wouldn't constantly be broke. My kids are taken care of well enough I suppose, but I've never been comfortable just forking over money every month and having no idea what it's being spent on.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Bobby, do you have kids? So how are you an authority to tell anyone what ages is the most prudent to have kids? I agree to apoint that one should try to be prepared to have kids , But there are just as many selfish older parents who are horrible parents as there are younger, With or without money.

We were 23 when we had our first , Our children are now both early to mid 20's I wouldn't have wanted to wait any longer to have children, as I am now still young enough to enjoy my life, and my kids are old enough now that I can have adult conversations , or do adult activities with them. Or to go out when ever we want to without worries of day care, or worrying if we were to spedn the night soemwhere on a whi,.

there are benefits to raising a child at either age of the parenting spectrum, although I liked the fact we were young enough to enjoy things with them , then and now.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
****Robert you deal with the crazy women. We will send them to your house and you support them.

Crazy women and the courts make men run away.

My cousin 40 plus years ago was left with $93.00 a week. He told the Judge to go, FUCK HIMSELF. ****

HFT, If you or any other person does not like paying to support the ids you may have SIRED, then maybe you should have Bagged it, or gotten your NUTS cut prior to having spawned.

I see this or hear this everytime I run across the " divorced " who decry " The BITCH is fucking me over support...." Get this straight that support is to pay for the children That are the result of the UNION. I always like to ask such persons "Do you love your kids? " if so then SHUT the Fuck up and pay your bill. If you don't Love YOUR kids enough to pay support , "then The judge was to Nice , I would have ordered you to pay more..."

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Having fun:

"My cousin 40 plus years ago was left with $93.00 a week. He told the Judge to go, FUCK HIMSELF."

lol, 40 plus years ago. 2013-40=1973... Economics were a bit different back then, so lets add 100 to that and your cousin was left with 193USD a week.

To which I would reply that he should have had a better job before having kids.

HINT HINT: Look at Obama and most other successful people, they don't start having kids until they are secure in their finances. Not unless they can afford to pay for their kids.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
all women start menopause at 45? i wish. still waiting....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
The children of this nation are the future, they will be provided for. So for those of you who are anti government conservatives... If you aren't providing for your kids, the government will be. That means taxation for welfare and every one of you dead beat parents out there not providing 50 to 60% of your wealth for your kids... You have no excuse to not willingly provide, you don't want government taxation or welfare, you will provide.

Let me be clear about this. If you were married with the woman you (the male) knocked up, you would be sharing everything 50/50 and most of both of your 50/50's would go to providing for your kids. (if not, you both are dead beats)

So when the judge in a child support payment case says that you will give to the parent who holds primary custody over the kids 50% or even 60% of your yearly earnings/wealth, I do not want to hear you complain.

There shalt be no listening to your whinny ass complaint about it being unreasonable. You chose to reproduce... Your fault. (Yes, this is a sex site, but we are all adults, we know how this works and the risk involved.)

There shalt be no excuse for a dead beat dad/mother, none, Not a single excuse. If you don't like it? Tough. You as a parent live to provide the best living you can for your kids up until they are 18 or 21 years old. (this depends upon the state in which the case was heard)

I shalt have no piety upon your complaints of payments up and until the point of 61% of your total earnings/wealth are taken for the support of your kids. If this means that you cannot provide for yourself... get a tent, move to warmer weather and live in it as you work.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
I'm not exactly sure how the amount is determined here, but from what I was told there are certain counties and certain judges who lean pretty heavily on the fathers.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
Yeah, let us all know how that works out.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
And you still have your full head of golden hair, it's curly and long, you ride your make belief harley, and drag boulders with your bare hands, you walk on hot coals and still have morning wood {WEG}.. did I miss anything?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 83   End
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million