Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million : Swingers Discussion 2175031051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDeadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cplo:

Not one person who waste their time posting on these forums, least of all on the political forums, knows much about anything and or are as wealthy as they claim. If you were, you wouldn't waste time on the forums, you would be earning more money.

Bottom line. Parents need the government to do what they do not have thr time to do. Single parents... Even two parent house holds don't have the time to teach their kids anything other than having kids makes you poorer.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Yeah, that's totally me. I support making life difficult. You should really stop trying to pretend that you know anything about anything. Everyone here has already figured out that you don't know shit. What's taking you so long to come to the same conclusion?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Cplo:

Anyone who supports making life harder for their countrymen, and dismisses their suffering and in the same breath willfully would prevent the system from providing guidance to their kids... Guidance that they either cannot or will not provide... Lives a charmed and peachy easy life or sadly are trapped in a case of Stockholm syndrum where by you identify with those that made your life so horrid.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
LOL. You don't know a damn thing about me. Luckily for you, I have no desire to put my life on full display for all to read. My upbringing was better than most, but it certainly wasn't just given to me and my mom worked multiple jobs at one time to give me as many advantages as possible. The fact that you would even attempt to conclude that my life has been peaches and cream is laughable and only further exemplifies how ignorant you are. But hey, go ahead and keep talking about things that you really don't know about. Hasn't stopped you before.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Cplo:

Bold statements from one with time to teach their kids. What of the mother who works from 4 am to 8 at night six or seven days a week?

That is only fourteen hours... A full time job plus a part time. There are some parents working that and they have no time to teach their kids anything.

So until all employers of any quality of job begin to provide a wage and benefits which allow a single parent to provide for their kids... At the least 3/4 of all expenses for the kids... The governmet will have to be the teacher... Because all their parents can teach is that as an adult, your life is hell and you have nothing to look forward to.

This is why inner cities have the gang violence that they do. The schools can't do everything, but they are going to have to do more than you would like... Because unlike your easy life, most parents must work for next to no wages.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
That's why I told my boys you got a choice. You can pay a couple bucks for rubbers or pay child support for the next twenty years.

So far they've listened.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2663 posts)
1. Feds should have nothing to do with it.

2. Many states are incapable of managing their own budgets but you want them to legislate to individuals how to manage their own? Yeah, ok.

3. Being a poor manager of your finances hardly disqualifies a person from being an all around competent parent. If a mother can lose custody of her child for being financially unstable, then what happens to a financially unstable family? Does the gov't come in and seize their children?

4a. I'll teach my kids how to save properly on my own, don't need schools trying to do it for me.

4b. Kids only spend about 1/6 of their time in school each year once you account for evenings, weekends, holidays and summer break. Any habitual "lesson" learned in school must be reinforced at home in order for it to stick. You can teach a kid how to do math or historical dates and events and have it stick, but things like manners, time management, budgeting, etc are all worthless endeavors for schools to try and teach a kid if they aren't being held to the same standards outside of school. Kids will absorb what they need to absorb in order to pass, but will likely have no clue how to actually apply it in life.

Quit relying on the gov't to tell people how to live their lives. Talk about the blind leading the blind.

T

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I am repulsed by any man who whines and complains about child support. If you don't want to get "screwed" down the road how about keeping your junk in your trunks. How about always wearing condoms . As for the women who couldn't figure out who the father was let me remind you you're on a sex site so your wife, partner, lover or you yourself are no better maybe just smarter about getting pregnant. Interest how judgmental we can be about someone we view as promiscuous rather than adventurous, curious or free spirited. Although I have zero respect for any women who does not protect herself against pregnancy outside the bounds of a committed relationship their stupidity lies in not protecting themselves and has no bases the number of partners she may or may not have had. If she was a man you'd be patting him on the back for sowing his wild oats. Nothing makes me sicker than a dead beat dad who grudgingly hands over money for his children and thinks somehow he is doing his ex a "favor" never mind one who simply doesn't pay. No matter what one thinks of their "ex" those children need to eat, have a roof over their head and their needs provided for and that my friend is your lifetime responsibility. I don't much care if it was a fly by night fuck session, you chose to engage in sexual activity with this women and if you are smart enough to cover your junk than your foolish ass deserves no sympathy. Spare me the conversation about she was on the pill blah blah blah. It's your junk, your seed and therefore your responsibility to protect yourself no matter what she tells you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Sounds to me that men complaining about child support payments (cough Looking, cough) for reasons of mismanagement if finances, ought to be petitioning state and even the federal government to add financing to the list of things to make a parent unfit in a divorce.

After all, financing is the second if not in many cases the most important lessons to lean from ones parents and how to be a good citizen able to contribute to society.

Personally I think schools should have a financing class every few years starting in the third grade. Teach the kids how to manage money and save up for things that they might want on their own.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Even in states that have the most progressive approach in child custody, it's still pretty much a given that children will remain with the mother unless she can be proven to be unfit. In the eyes of the law, not knowing how to balance your checkbook or properly manage your finances does not constitute unfit parenting. Mom has to be proven to be negligible, abusive, or otherwise incapable of providing a suitable living environment for the kid(s). Basically, about the only way a women is going to lose custody is if she's criminally negligent....beating them, abusing drugs, living in unsanitary/unhealthy conditions, etc, etc. And even then, there's no guarantee that a change in custody would be permanent. She'll likely be given a period of time to get her shit together and if she can prove competent, could petition the court to regain custody.

And if the woman has children from another man (my ex had a child from a previous marriage) then it's even more difficult to for a father to gain custody because practically no judge in the country wants to split up brothers and sisters.

So when it comes to custody, women still rule supreme and there's little that can or will change that. That's why it's all the more important today that men be extremely selective in who they choose to have a kid with. Gotta make sure that the woman is someone you want to be connected with for the rest of your life because once you have a kid together, divorced or not, you're still pretty much stuck with her until the day you die, not just until your financial obligation to provide child support ends.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 83   End
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million