Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million : Swingers Discussion 2175031041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDeadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Silly clueless little boy once again you've shown yourself ignorant beyond comprehension. I've no silver spoon in my mouth in fact I don't even possess one. I grew up in poverty from a single parent home and anything I possess I worked for . Don't talk to me about not having "time"and "having to work for a living" the time you spend here is proof point you have disposable time. It is your choice how you spend it but don't expect me to pity you or find you full of compassion for all humanity. You are a self serving whiny crybaby who has far more excuses than common sense, far more lofty ideals than goals and the only sweat you break is throwing temper tantrums about how injustice the government is. Don't mistake class for wealth, I struggle everyday to make ends meet just like the rest of most of the world. The difference is I believe living in America is a privilege not a right. I believe in working for what I chose to own and expect no one to hand me anything except my ass on a silver platter when I get a attitude of entitlement. You're an embarrassment to your generation , if any one of my 3 sons in your age bracket behaved the way you do I'd personally kick their ass to the curb and show them a view of "reality" you seem so separated from. I'm sure your parents lie in bed at night shaking their heads wondering where they went wrong with you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
For someone who has it so hard in life Robert, you sure do have a lot of time to post on a message board and enough disposable income to pay for a membership to this site along with internet access, a computer and/or a smartphone.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Sav:

It must be nice to have the free time to work for or volunteer for a youth center, but the majority if us must work for a living. That is 10-12 hours a day some people must work more.

As for the drug thing? I wasn't only talking about my age group, but the 15 to 85 crowd.

ht tp://ww w.cdc.g ov/nchs/data/databriefs/db76.pdf

As for your solution of learning to deal with their problems... Must be nice saying such things with a silver spoon in your mouth and yes, you are a silver spooned person. I don't much care how you got that way, of you sold your soul to the devil or worked hard... The price was your compassion and ability to understand that not everyone is as strong as you and your duty is always at all times to make the world better... Not hasher.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Point taken lol. It does amaze me though that those that complain the loudest about the woes of society offer up zero in the way of contributing to it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Try volunteering at youth center or be a Big Bother."

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Robert is prohibited from being within 100 feet of minors or places they are known to frequent. And if no such restriction exists, then I can only hope that he dismisses your suggestion because the last thing the world needs is for this cranial lump to have any involvement or influence in the life of young people.

Luckily, we don't have to worry about that because he thinks the government should be doing it for him.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
"News flash, almost 1/3 of the US is on either a upper, downer or both, to deal with all kinds of problems which are associated with stress which is caused by people like you who want to make life harder on everyone... Just because you think everyone should be like you. "

Maybe it is time your generation learns there isn't a magic pill or drug to cure the hard realities of life. There are no free tickets nor pots of gold at the end of rainbows and the world doesn't owe you a fucking thing. Try contributing to society by being an active working member of it. You feel such sympathy for all those poor children whose parents slave away for minimum wage and have no time for their kids? Try volunteering at youth center or be a Big Bother. Share you supposed superior knowledge by tutoring someone less fortunate than yourself. Somehow you've convinced yourself that whining about society makes you an activist for change ...try applying yourself. Your attitude doesn't generate change or even sympathy , it inspires contempt. Instead of wasting breath whining endless about the state of the world get off your lazy ass an do something about it. Sitting in mommys basement playing video games and aspiring to be some top grade sci fi "writer" is a convenient excuse to do nothing. You can't live your "dream" on the backs and sweat of others. Until you reach your "dream" try putting your feet in the muck and working for a living. You complain your "job" doesn't pay, get another one, get 2 in fact. You're simply lazy and suffer from the entitlement disease that is so prevalent these days. You're generation is spoiled,you've had more privilege than any generation before you, you've suffered less hardship and have become to comfortable relying on your parents or the government . Perhaps it is my generations fault,we were so concerned with making sure you felt loved we spoiled you, pampered you and gave you a false sense of worth. You're parents and their parents worked for what they have , 1 job 2 or 3 jobs even to get ahead. What the hell makes you any different?

Opportunity doesn't knock on the basement door of your parents house nor ring a message on your in box . If you can't find "it" you simply aren't looking hard enough or at all for that matter.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Swgold:

Actually the government can teach the kids a great deal. Mostly balancing their flash flow in and out based upon a pay from a career field at the time of the assignment.

Each student is assigned a field of study... Or is allowed to pick one they want to be. Using the starting wage based upon the grade they are learning this skill in, they then must maintain a balanced budget based upon all the average cost of living.

This teaches multiple aspects to the kids.

1) career choices.

2) the life style they can expect to live.

3) how to live within the means of the employment they chose.

4) if this class is repeated every 2-3 years, the students will have a superior understanding of how to manage their money and what to expect for their future that they plan... It will also expose them to researching their fields which they wish to enter and allow them to pick the high school classes best suited for what they want.

Over all, it teaches them more than what the minimum wage parent can teach their kids.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Cplo:

I will sit here and tell you. Why? Because you are arrogant enough to assum because you or your mother was stronger than the norm, that everyone else must be.

News flash, almost 1/3 of the US is on either a upper, downer or both, to deal with all kinds of problems which are associated with stress which is caused by people like you who want to make life harder on everyone... Just because you think everyone should be like you.

Thank god we aren't, thank god the majority are waking to your arrogance and rejecting your ideals.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
"Parents need the government to do what they do not have thr time to do."

Here's 1 personal story.

My mom worked multiple jobs at the same time when I was a kid. Her regular, full time job from 9-5 paid well enough to cover the bills, put food on the table and provide a few additional comforts. But she was also an avid saver. In order to save what she wanted, she needed more income. So she took on additional jobs. But instead of taking on jobs in the evening that would interfere with spending time with her kids after we got home from school, she took random odd jobs that could be done at hours of the day that were less inconveniencing to the family. So what does a person do who wants to spend time with her kids in the evening after school but still wants to bring in additional money? She gets up at 4am and spends 2 hours delivering bundles of newspapers to convenience stores and vending machines around town, then goes home and gets the kids ready for school.

Then she works her f/t job. Then she prepares dinner, helps with homework and puts kids to bed and repeats the entire cycle about 5 hours later. She took on additional weekend deliveries, this time to residences instead of businesses. Papers needed to be bagged before delivery so her kids got to help her bag them up and ride around tossing them in yard after yard from her car. It sucked at times, especially when it was cold out, but my mom actually figured out a way to make a few extra bucks and simultaneously spend some time with her kids.

It's called sacrifice. My mom never got more than 4 hours sleep in a single night after her and my dad split up. She valued time with her kids over everything else and decided that sleep was less important than eating dinner with us every night or watching little league games on the weekends. I never had a single need unmet as a child and had very few wants that went unfulfilled. Why? Because my mom was a dedicated parent who found a way to make the extra money she needed to provide for us and meet her savings requirements without losing a single minute of time with her kids due to work. To this day, I can't recall ever hearing my mom say that she couldn't take us somewhere or do something with us because she had to work.

So when you sit there and claim that there simply isn't enough time in the day for parents to work multiple jobs and still be there for their kids, you obviously don't know what the hell you're talking about. There is plenty of time in the day. 24 hours in fact. It's not the government's fault that most people aren't willing to make the most out of it. My mom has nothing more than a high school diploma, was a parent at 19 and a single parent by the time she turned 21. She didn't have some groundbreaking idea on how to be a single parent. She prioritized what was important to her. If other parents have different priorities, that's not the government's problem. Quit looking for someone else to make life easier for you.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
"Bottom line. Parents need the government to do what they do not have thr time to do. Single parents... Even two parent house holds don't have the time to teach their kids anything other than having kids makes you poorer. "

Really? Parents have no time to teach love, respect, self worth, responsibility, compassion, morals, values ???? That's a cop out, like almost every wood that comes from your lips. Instead of looking for excuses try looking for opportunities. You're so hung up in the Poor Me syndrome you hold yourself back. Not your parents, not your employer and surely not the government. You are your own worst enemy. Our society might be such that parents struggle to make ends meet but everything I mentioned is FREE and comes from the heart. I don't buy the "I don't have time " BS .People MAKE time to do what's important to them, it really is that simple. If you don't have your priorities in our that isn't the governments job.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 83   End
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million