Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million : Swingers Discussion 2175031032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDeadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   32 to 41 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Most times I work on writing stories. I wrote two today. Short stories for a competition."

For a "writer" you really suck at this whole message board thing. Your posts are sporadic, often losing focus, and the spelling and grammar is just awful.

It comes as no surprise that you work as a security guard who admittedly abandons his post to sleep, write stories or post on a swinger site. And you have the audacity to try and ridicule people who actually work for a living and have earned their place higher up on the social and economic totem pole than you? Seems like you do very little to earn your paycheck. Who gives a shit if some account manager tells you to catch a nap whenever you can, is he the one signing your paycheck? Were you hired to take naps and write stories or where you hired to provide security? Do the fucking job you are paid to do. Write and surf the web on your lunch break and get enough sleep at night so that you can make it through an entire shift without needing to take a nap. This isn't kindergarten.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
"im just wondering why every forum topic has to turn into a political arguement."

See the post below. How this dude manages to spin this conversation into a gun reference is just astonishing.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Having/looking

I have never stated to know things for fact unless I have evidence to back my statement of fact. I have never stated that I am the authority on matters. What I have stated are my views which often conflict with your views.

If I seem to be an authority on matters, if you think that I claim to be an so knowing, it is only because you do little research into topics other than clip, strips and boom sticks.

I study a wide range of topics. General knowledge which if proven wrong with the use of facts... I typically alter my views or opinions to better reflect these facts. Thus why I am for universal background checks on guns, but against bans on any weapon, clip, strips, or drums.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Cop:

Child support is political.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
I love the fact a "man" who has not children is Now an authority on rearing children......

Priceless

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9625 posts)
im just wondering why every forum topic has to turn into a political arguement.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
Sometimes I swear to God I feel myself getting dumber for simply having read a post. I think my IQ drops 2 points every time I read one of his posts. To think my old age lies in the hands of someone with a borderline moronic mentality is down right frightening.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5103 posts)
Swgold:

That program is a one time thing? Lessons like career paths are lessons which often times must be taught multiple times. Further by reteaching the lesson over and over again, you are likely to expose the kids to a wider range of career fields.

Exposure, experience, and teaching them the lifestyles of these fields... That takes a lot longer than one 45 minute class.

Most kids that I have ever interacted with, have never even thought about their career choices until mid to late high school. That is way too late if we are to future proff our students.

We need them to start becoming specialized by the 7/8th grade. That can only happen if they know what is out there and what classes they need to be taking.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Cplo:

My membership was bought for a little over a hundred dollars and I was expecting a good job argue time. That fell through and never became a reality.

As for my free time? Does working in a mine as security not register with you? One manager (the overseer of the account with the mine) has told me that if I can find a out of the way place and take a nap... Go for it.

Most times I work on writing stories. I wrote two today. Short stories for a competition. When I have access to the net (computer access to the net, not the cell phone) I will upload them.

I have also used that time for writing two full novels which I am waiting on an agent for and work on a third novel.

Beyond that, I also take a math class and am looking for a field which I can become excited about doing... As computer graphic is a bust.

So where do I waste my time? Here? Somewhat, but I share my views here to unwind my mind from my other writings and see other peoples views, study their reactions to my views and their reactions to what or how I express my views.

Oh and when asked, I provide my family with my car almost whenever it is needed for transport and my services in anything that I can do. I am our computer repair service, maintain the home network and general labor on the home.

I have already designed the deck my mother wants, we just need money to build it. (small 5x8 deck attached to the back door in our 12x 15 yard) I am actually looking forward to working on the deck as I will employ my pavement skills from my time in the AF CE.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Silly clueless little boy once again you've shown yourself ignorant beyond comprehension. I've no silver spoon in my mouth in fact I don't even possess one. I grew up in poverty from a single parent home and anything I possess I worked for . Don't talk to me about not having "time"and "having to work for a living" the time you spend here is proof point you have disposable time. It is your choice how you spend it but don't expect me to pity you or find you full of compassion for all humanity. You are a self serving whiny crybaby who has far more excuses than common sense, far more lofty ideals than goals and the only sweat you break is throwing temper tantrums about how injustice the government is. Don't mistake class for wealth, I struggle everyday to make ends meet just like the rest of most of the world. The difference is I believe living in America is a privilege not a right. I believe in working for what I chose to own and expect no one to hand me anything except my ass on a silver platter when I get a attitude of entitlement. You're an embarrassment to your generation , if any one of my 3 sons in your age bracket behaved the way you do I'd personally kick their ass to the curb and show them a view of "reality" you seem so separated from. I'm sure your parents lie in bed at night shaking their heads wondering where they went wrong with you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5103 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   32 to 41 of 83   End
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million