Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million : Swingers Discussion 2175031022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDeadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   22 to 31 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
mrs sav send him birdie bomb :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6579 posts)
" your comments on none thread related issues i "

On "NONE" related eh? BTW the word I is always capitalized and really if you are going to refer to someone as "dumb" at least show some level of basic writing skills.

Just a little FYI, I'd live under a rock rather than be a 27 year old mommies boy who lives in her basement ,freeloading off the sweat of her efforts to support you.

I might not be rich but I have my pride ,dignity and self respect.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Tigger:

You and I agree.

To dumb and dumber aka, looking and Sav:

I am going to ignore your comments on none thread related issues in this thread. I would ask that you return to your rocks from which you crawled out from under, but I would actually like it if you were to return to the primordial soup from which your sub-race spawned from. I'll have to accept your return to the rock.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
deadbeat dads should be on a chain gang in iraq :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6579 posts)
Hill, Lets be clear here ok? I didn't claim you were opinionated, I claimed you were a spoiled brat, lazy and an embarrassment to your generation. I claimed you suffered from a distorted sense of entitlement. You don't have an "opinion" what you have is an excuse ! There's a big difference. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Funny, I believe that you, Sav, cplo and I think one other, started the insults by complaining that I am opinionated your trio haven't ceased sense.

Oh you thought I actually meant that the collective rants of the three of you were actually funny? How quaint.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
See Kitten, it isn't a politcal thread, it is a Oh whoa is me thread......

Yet AGAIN!!!

LMAO

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Cplo:

Bullshit on all accounts and the perfect example of what I said about insults.

1) I do a minimum wage job, but put into it the maximum amount of work which I am paid to do.

I am not allowed to drive more than 15 miles a 12 hour shift or use more than 1/9th a tank of fuel. (as stated by managers) yet my two coworkers use and drive more on the same three mile by half mile stretch of land.

There are no other job postings which are open, we have over 150 employees, most of who do not get a full 40 hour work week because we only have 100 postings left.

When I wrote everything I felt was a security violation up, kicked people without a permission slip from the owners off the property... My very job was threatened. So yes, I am paid minimum wage and I do the minimum because my employers want the minimum and punish anyone who tries to do more... Because more cost my employer more money, because this posting is for the insurance deduction the client receives and makes the guards into scrap goats, as are all guards.

2) I don't want everything for nothing. I earned my college. I earned my Afghanistan veterancy. I earned the money for my car. I paid with cash on hand for everything I own, not a credit card.

Medical is life, it isn't a want. To treat something as important as medical as anything less than life is to be no better than a slave driver.

I demand a living wage for all employees because the pay of the lowest people in our economy drives the creation of demand and this creates middle class jobs.

So it isnt that I want for nothing, I want middle class jobs to be created not lost. You are the one wanting for nothing. You want a middle class job and you don't want to pay for it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
Actually, Robert, you're pretty much the only person I've actually hurled a legit insult towards because you take every conversation and spin it back towards the same recycled talking points over and over.

And if you think I'm anything but progressive minded then you really haven't read a damn thing I've posted anywhere in these forums. You want everything for nothing. This is proven by the type of "work" you do for a living. You get paid at least the minimum wage and you don't even do minimum wage work or put in minimum wage effort. You think that everyone should be rewarded equally regardless of how much or little effort they put into life. Sorry, but that's a bunch of bull. Get off your ass and chase the brass ring instead of waiting for someone to hand it to you.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Cplo:

Would you like me to use another reference as my supporting statement?

You people are the ones which keep derailing the conversations with going off topic, usually by generating an insult against another party.

Such insults are most typically generated by those who have either run out of material to win the discussion, or are unable/unwilling to follow the conversation to a logical conclusion.

In both cases, you find yourself either unable to allow the person with whome you disagree to have the final word or are unabke to prove your view point of view as factual and refuse to surrender, so you seek to chase the individual away with insults.

When all else fails, you block that individual with whom you disagree so not to see their views and opinions.

I so do enjoy the insult or attempt insult of using superior age as a means of silencing opposition. Superior age has lead us to a society of 51% divorce rates, financial instability, never ending war and imbalances trade deficients.

The statement regarding the listening to ones elders is in reference to elders who promote postve change... For the last fifty years, the elders in this nation have failed in their obligations and have lost the right to use this insult which has become entertaining at the least.

Are there lessons you can teach? Yes. But those lessons are overshadowed by arrogance and ignorance of the fact that the road you took this nation down, dead ends abruptly.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7443 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   22 to 31 of 83   End
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million