Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million : Swingers Discussion 2175031021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDeadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 91   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Danger Will Robinson , Danger" .....that boy just ain't right. Someday he'll go off the deep end and we'll all be asked if we didn't see the signs and if so why didn't we warn the world of the insanity so prevalent in his posting.

Just in case I'm doing my part "Attention everyone ,we have a raving lunatic in our midst ."

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
You are going to hurt my feelings Bobby, Not.

every thread you touch upon evolves into a whoa is me thread, either blaming society, Mommy and Daddy, or the Govt, rich people, your employer, your shcool of choice, the military, Everyone but that lil fella you see each time you gaze upon the mirror....

I find your plight amusing to say the least.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
mrs sav send him birdie bomb :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6289 posts)
" your comments on none thread related issues i "

On "NONE" related eh? BTW the word I is always capitalized and really if you are going to refer to someone as "dumb" at least show some level of basic writing skills.

Just a little FYI, I'd live under a rock rather than be a 27 year old mommies boy who lives in her basement ,freeloading off the sweat of her efforts to support you.

I might not be rich but I have my pride ,dignity and self respect.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Tigger:

You and I agree.

To dumb and dumber aka, looking and Sav:

I am going to ignore your comments on none thread related issues in this thread. I would ask that you return to your rocks from which you crawled out from under, but I would actually like it if you were to return to the primordial soup from which your sub-race spawned from. I'll have to accept your return to the rock.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
deadbeat dads should be on a chain gang in iraq :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6289 posts)
That and they think money and things will make them happy. How did that work out for Mindy Mcrady?

Username hidden
(1395 posts)
Hill, Lets be clear here ok? I didn't claim you were opinionated, I claimed you were a spoiled brat, lazy and an embarrassment to your generation. I claimed you suffered from a distorted sense of entitlement. You don't have an "opinion" what you have is an excuse ! There's a big difference. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Funny, I believe that you, Sav, cplo and I think one other, started the insults by complaining that I am opinionated your trio haven't ceased sense.

Oh you thought I actually meant that the collective rants of the three of you were actually funny? How quaint.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
See Kitten, it isn't a politcal thread, it is a Oh whoa is me thread......

Yet AGAIN!!!

LMAO

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 91   End
TOPIC: Deadbeat dad pleads guilty Owes over 1 million