Dancing with the Swingers! : Swingers Discussion 1880181091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have that BS CD, Mr. Leeza. It is great for jitterbugging around the house.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Shel- I'd love to see you let loose on the dance floor!

Jan- there are always more women taking lessons than men or couples. That's one more reason I enjoy the group classes (where it is customary to trade partners). Everyone dances a little bit different, and it's important to not get used to dancing with the same person. (and we like variety... don't we?)

Joan- was that a private lesson or a group class? I remember a while ago you described a group class as a "clusterfuck." I still laugh about that.

We're going to a Christmas dance party on Friday. Most Christmas songs are either a fox trot or a waltz. The Pretenders song 2000 Miles is perfect for a waltz. Brian Setzer has some Christmas songs for a rockin' swing, lindy hop or quickstep! We're looking forward to it!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6742 posts)
**sigh**

my god joan, i do love to hear you talk about squeezing things in.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4690 posts)
Hoping to squeeze a lesson in at 3!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
"i was glad on sat that Jay loosened my dancing leash a tiny bit LOL"

Shell are you dangerous on the dance floor??? LOL

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
"Alejandro--Lady Gaga "

now that one I can do :)

We aren't sure what if anything we are doing for New Years eve. If we have a sitter we could go to the swing club. They always put on a good spread of food for New Years eve but its always crowded as well. Years ago we used to do the hotel stay with dinner and dancing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
Good for you both Leezas, and as to the other guys, tell them to get off their rears and learn, then they cannot complain. Me, I would love to do dancing, but wouldn't do it alone!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
We just danced in a small local event-- I wouldn't even consider it a competition... more like a scrimmage. We danced eleven different dances and did OK. We made a lot of progress in several dances, in particular the hustle, samba, bolero and Viennese waltz. We also danced triple-step swing, rumba, cha-cha, mambo, waltz, fox trot and tango.

We're going dancing a lot through the holidays, and we're considering a few options for where to go on New Year's Eve. Our Country Club is having a party with a band and the food's always great, but I get a lot of crap from the guys I golf with for making them look bad since they can't dance (and all their wives want them to learn)... :^/ Another option would be a ballroom dance party where everyone will be serious about going there to dance, but the food will be simple stuff and the drinks will be BYO. There's also a party with a salsa night theme, which seems like fun...

Anyone have dance plans for the holidays?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6742 posts)
I've seen formation dances, and ones that mix and blend different dance styles are very cool! So here are some songs that may work:

PG pole dancing, Shel freestyle, and us dancing a fast Viennese waltz Breaking The Girl--Anna Nalick's version of the Red Hot Chili Pepper's song or Paparazzi--Lady Gaga

or PG on the pole, Shel's sexy freestyle, and us dancing the Brazilian waltz (samba) to the songs:

Sex--Elli Kokkinou (French version) or Alejandro--Lady Gaga

This would be fuckin' cool...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6742 posts)
hmmm not sure what song we could be dancing all those different styles to at the same time however it would be wonderful to share the floor with The Leeza's and Shell :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 270   End
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!