Dancing with the Swingers! : Swingers Discussion 1880181061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ever since Artie Lange left the Stern show, I dont listen as much. Ill have to look it up.

I never watched the show for which star was on, I just always liked the dancing and watching them get better or not lol

I think this will be the best season yet looking at hopw talented they were at the start!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
I love the Martina played married, fuck, kill. Too funny!

I really enjoyed the premier of DWTS and was surprised at how good most of them danced. I do think Martina is in trouble; she wasn't very good and the dress was not flattering.

They had 18 million viewers but The Voice definitely put a dent in the numbers.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
The ratings for Dancing With The Stars were quite a lot lower than the previous two seasons, but the dancing quality for the first show was the best compared to the previous 13 seasons. It seems as though this season lacks a popular tabloid figure like Bristol Palin or Chaz Bono. It's clear that controversy equals ratings...

This was discussed on the Howard Stern Show in an interview with Martina Navratilova. Howard said that the ratings would have been better if they had Martina dance with a woman partner. I tend to agree. We will still be watching... we think it's a great show.

The interview with Martina was very entertaining. Howard even got her to play the marry, fuck or kill game. Of the cast on DWTS, Martina chose to marry Maria Menounos, she would fuck Karina Smirnoff... she did not want to choose anyone to kill, but Howard finally got her to pick someone... she (reluctantly) would kill Brooke Burke.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
Yes Joan, we went dancing last night and watched with a glass of wine when we got home. Everyone did well... nobody stood out as the clear favorite to be the first to go.

Maria Menounos did a great cha-cha, has incredible sex appeal, but what an annoying laugh she has.

Jack Wagner's foxtrot was entertaining, but he was a bit stiff and had poor posture.

Donald Driver lacked the Cuban motion that is needed in the cha-cha, but he has real quick feet, great rhythm and danced a challenging pattern very well.

Gavin DeGraw danced and flirted very awkwardly... I think he'll be the first to go.

Roshon Fegan did a very unique cha-cha adding hip-hop moves to his routine... it was well timed and entertaining (he does a great moonwalk), but it did not go over well with the judges.

Sherri Shepherd danced an amazing foxtrot, her posture and body positions were great, she really works the crowd with a bright smile and flirty styling. She's also very funny, and since the show "The View" is so popular, she will get lots of viewer votes.

Melissa Gilbert danced very well, but I'm surprised that she attempted so many difficult moves... it was a good cha-cha, but I fault her instructor, Maks, for a routine that was clearly over her head.

William Levy- wow... very hot! Mrs L got turned on and wants to fuck him (which would be fine with me). He had some very good Cuban motion too... perhaps that's because he IS Cuban? He will be a fan favorite.

Martina Navratilova was stiff in her foxtrot, but next week she dances a more athletic dance, the jive, which I think will suit her better. We thought she did look nice, and we enjoyed seeing another side of a sports legend.

Speaking of living legends, Gladys Knight did very well. At times, however, her partner Tristin danced too far above her and overshadowed her.

Jaleel White was surprisingly terrific... smooth, with great posture and footwork. It's rare that scores of 9's are given in the first week, and he deserves to be among the leaders.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
Did you guys watch last night? OMG, I was so impressed. I think this the most talented season yet.

I think martina looked lovely but I think shes the first to go!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
I will have to check that out always on the hunt for good music :) and hot dance styles!

My latest dance obsession is fans. I just got a beautiful set of ostrich feather fans. Now I have to learn how to use them!

The very naughty dance is coming up this week-end.....its sizzling hot. Think it will be one of my best performances no the BEST so far since I started this.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
PG- speaking of naughty, we are doing a lot of Argentine tango lately and I found a good song for us to practice... it's called Straight To Number One by Touch & Go. I think the song would also be good for a sexy pole dance, or a lap dance.

Sometimes in Argentine tango, a chair is used as a prop, and the woman dances and even wraps her leg around the man sitting in the chair. I've seen a few Argentine tangos as hot as a lap dance!

One other interesting aspect of Argentine tango is that the man steps on the woman's foot... on purpose! Actually, it's more like trapping her foot with the side of my foot to anchor her... then if I turn my frame it leads her to swing her other foot around-- it's a very cool dance!

I think practicing to that song will be great foreplay!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
preparing for my next show :) its going to be naughty!

shopping tomorrow for bling to add to my costume and some good sized tassels to twirl ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
Were doing really good! We dont get to lessons as much as we would like, but summer coming and we have alot more time then. Hustle, salsa, merengie, chachacha. We are really good at the basics and getting better with the spins and such. We have had alot of fun! It is a great couple hobby!

Hope you guys are dancing the night away!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
Hi Joan, welcome back!

How are your lessons going? I know what you're saying about being more qualified to judge. I picked up a lot of tips and copied a few patterns for our own dances... the professionals on DWTS are masters in choreographing good dances to fit their amateur partner's ability level and even compensate for their physical limitations. They also do a good job of coaching sexy styling, so I'll be watching for a few pointers.

I like what they do with tough dances like Paso Doble, Quickstep and Argentine Tango. We are just starting out in those dances and it's amazing what they can do with one week of intense personal instruction. With our dancing, I'm often glad we're not on TV!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 270   End
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!