Dancing with the Swingers! : Swingers Discussion 1880181051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Leeza I refuse to watch the show when it airs, my wife does. I go back later and watch only the dancing without the drama. I don't like the view but from what I have seen of Sheri she is a really decent person full of life, I was sorry to hear she got the axe.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19291 posts)
This season has the highest quality of dancing of any season and because of that, there's pressure that one bad dance could mean elimination.

There were some pretty big mistakes, and some of the leaders in previous weeks did not dance well.

Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver had the best scores with an amazing Paso Doble... the Paso Doble is a passionate, athletic dance and athletes seem do do well with it. He really danced "strong" and spun her so hard at the end we think it had to hurt his professional partner Peta.

There were also injuries this week. Maria Menounos did a great tango despite a broken bone in her foot.

Melissa Gilbert got a concussion when she hit her head on Maks' leg during a pass through the legs. She was taken to the hospital, but expects to dance next week.

William Levy completely botched a planned lift, and his pro partner lost her shoe which messed up their timing, but the audience (and Mrs L) still went crazy.

We were shocked and saddened to see Sheri Shepard get cut. She has danced so well and we thought that since her show The View is so popular, that she would be protected by audience votes. She danced a very good tango, but lacked the quick staccato movements needed in the tango and got low scores from the judges.

One more thought... because of the higher scores this season, all the contestants are putting in extra time and working hard... to the point of injury. Gladys Knight is hanging in there. During one of the practices, you saw Tristin suggesting that they take a break, and, soaked with sweat, she insisted on continuing until she got it right... she's going to be 68 next month!!! That's inspirational.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6796 posts)
Holly, when we heard that she was dancing a rumba to the song Material Girl, we thought that the song is too fast for a rumba, but it was a slow version of the song and she did really well. Very sexy!

Maria is lucky to be dancing with Derek... we think he's the best with choreographing a pattern that fits the strengths and hides the weaknesses of his partners. Judge Len was critical of the dance that Mark Ballas designed for Katherine Jenkens (even though she's in the lead).

Did anyone see one of the professional dancers fall during the results show when Seal was performing? Since we sometimes struggle to learn dancing, and are awed by the pros... it was oddly satisfying to see a great dancer fall... like Tiger Woods hitting a ball in the water. We can all say, "I coulda done that!"

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6796 posts)
I agree. Im enjoying it as well as this bunch very talented! Shocked to see Jack go. I thought he was doing well and getting better. Probably had alot to do with fan base... I didnt think hed go so soon.

I think they all are doing so well.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
I was sad to see Jack Wagner go home. I like when the show clearly means a lot to the contestants and Jack truly wanted to continue dancing.

I am enjoying this season as there aren't any contestants who are painful to watch. I'm embarrassed for them when they are really stiff and awkward.

Leeza -- what did you think of Derek and Maria's rumba to Material Girl? I thought it was really beautiful.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I was surprised to see that Jack Wagner got booted. Monday night's show had some amazing dancing-- everyone did so well. Only 5 points from the judges separated the top from the bottom.

Again at the top was Katherine Jenkins who danced an incredibly graceful waltz... she got two perfect 10s.

Also getting a perfect 10 was William Levy who danced a very sexy salsa and the woman in the audience (and judge Bruno) went crazy. I'm sure he'll be a finalist. My wife missed the show because she's on a business trip, but we'll watch this weekend, and I think she may want to fuck after seeing him dance. ;^D

This season's cast lacks the star power of previous seasons, but the dancing quality is much higher... so I'm enjoying watching.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6796 posts)
Holly, I agree that Martina looked bad in the mesh top, but I thought she looked good in the evening gown the previous week.

Joan, the kid from Disney, Roshon, does have a dancing background, but he claims it's all hip-hop and he has said that it's difficult to make the transition to ballroom... but it looks like he's doing very well.

I think that the leader (from the judges scores), Katherine Jenkins, is so incredible that she MUST have had dancing instruction in the past... her foxtrot was spectacular, but watching her jive-- I thought I was watching two professionals. She's amazing, but, since she is not well known to American viewers, she may have a tough time getting the audience votes.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6796 posts)
I was sorry to see Martina go too. I think she would have improved alot during the season and I like her! I think its going tobe a great season but : ) the kid from Disney? Im not sure about him being there. They are supposed to be non dancers yet this kid seems like hes been dancing, singing, actng for years. Wouldnt he be more of a pro dancer?

I like that they are all novices. Thats the first few weeks they are stiff and cumbersome. Then you see them improve and get better. IF this kid more a pro.. well... that ruins it a bit for me.

Enjoy joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
I really enjoyed last night's episode. Its a lot more entertaining when so many of them are good dancers.

I feel like Martina will go tonght but I'm sorry to see her go. She clearly wants to do well, is enjoying the process, and has a great attitude. I dont know know what Martina's stylist is thinking - perhaps she was a Chris Evert fan? This show has dealt with a variety of female body types and made them look their best yet both of Martina's outfits have been incredibly unflattering. Last nights net top was ridiculous.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I enjoyed watching the show last night. The stars either danced quickstep or jive-- both very difficult dances to learn. The quality of the dancing is better than any past season, which makes it interesting.

Roshon Fegan & Chelsea danced a quickstep and wowed the audience and the judges. He seems to be a natural dancer. He successfully made the transition from the wild hip-hop moves to the precision and control of a smooth dance like quickstep. They did a perfect right pivot turn... that is very difficult to do correctly requires a strong "lead" which he did well. They got two 9s, 26 overall and tied for the best score.

Sherri Shepherd & Val did a very nice jive. She struggled with the athletic movements of the kicks, but had great rhythm, entertaining styling and a magnetic smile. She always has something funny to say and I enjoy watching her. Score: 23

Melissa Gilbert & Maks- several mistakes in their quickstep... I would not have recognized one of them except that her facial expression indicated when something went wrong-- it's important in dance competition, that whatever happens, it's best to keep on smiling... the grimace only makes it worse. Score: 20

Jack Wagner & Anna danced an entertaining and well choreographed jive. Unfortunately he was off time. He's really working hard and taking it seriously. Score: 21

Gladys Night & Tristin- quickstep. She had a poor frame and was out of sync. You could see that he was leading her very strong and counting the timing out to her. She's having a hard time with the training too. Score: 19

Catherine Jenkins & Mark- WOW, what a great jive. She's a natural dancer. I thought I was watching two professionals. Historically, women who are not well known do not get audience votes... I may vote for her. She's cute too... with a proper British accent she asked her instructor, "You mean you want me to shake my 'naughty-bits'?" She's the overall leader combining last week and this week. Score: 26

Jaleel White & Kym danced jive. Great swivels but his kicks and flicks were not good. The judges said they were disappointed since he did so well last week. Score: 22

Maria Menounos & Derek danced quickstep. Her posture, frame and footwork were great. She's working hard to the point of injury. Her annoying laugh is strangely growing on me. Score: 25

Martina Navratilova & Tony danced jive. She was out of sync and danced poorly. She's not a dancer and it shows. I agree with Joan that she'll be the first to get cut. Score: 17

Donald Driver & Peta danced quickstep very well. He provided a strong and confident lead and danced "big" (travelling well and using the entire floor). Score: 24

Gavin DeGraw & Karina- very entertaining jive... I liked his Elvis moves. The judges were critical, but I hope he makes it because I like watching Karina. Score: 21

William Levy & Cheryl danced quickstep. He danced well and the women in the audience would not stop screaming... he'll get lots of audience votes. Score: 25

It was a very entertaining show!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6796 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 270   End
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!