Dancing with the Swingers! : Swingers Discussion 1880181041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you ready to put those dancing shoes back on Mr Leeza?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
This is the first season I really didnt watch. I watched the first show or 2 and they were all sooo good. Im not sure IF that ruined it for me? or if it was just the cast? Either way, I think Gladys was amazing*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
Actually, zz, Jaleel danced a cha-cha last week and did really well-- he scored 10, 9, 10. I still think he's a jerk and I think that Kym is missing her partner from two seasons ago, Hines Ward.

I just read that Gladys Knight lost 60 pounds on DWTS and wants her instructor, Tristin, to continue giving her lessons. She did make very good progress, and it is amazing that she trained so hard even though she's 67 years old!

I think the next to go will be Roshon or Melissa...

My wife's away and so I went to a ballroom event last night by myself. There's always twice as many women as men, so I danced every dance for 3 hours. My feet still hurt.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Team Jaleel put the groove in their rumba. Confident, smooth, sexy. It was a Soul Train spectacular!

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
This week was Motown Week and everyone danced really well to live performances by Motown legends Smokey Robinson, The Temptations and Martha Reeves. Motown star Gladys Knight danced a rumba to The Temptations song My Girl... and did really well, but it was not good enough technically to keep her in the competition. As they said goodbye to her, they played her song Midnight Train To Georgia for her last dance.

The best dance, I thought, was a Samba by Catherine Jenkins and Mark. It was hot and had some very difficult syncopations. When they danced separately they were in perfect time with each other. They got two perfect 10s and a 9 from Len.

The judges had some big differences of opinion over the rumba that William Levy danced with Cheryl. It was extremely sexy and had lots of groping. Bruno gave it a 10, but Len gave it an 8 and said it was "too raunchy." (maybe I like things on the raunchy side!)

The teams of Maria Menounos (with Derek) and Donald Driver (with Peta) both danced a Foxtrot extremely well, but Maria tripped on the stairs and Donald slipped during a lift that cost them in their scores.

The dancing quality is so high this year that anyone could be the next to go. I'll predict that the final three will be Catherine Jenkins, Donald Driver and William Levy.

My wife really wants to fuck William Levy.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
For me, the Team Driver dance evoked all the hot sensuality of the tango. Peta was very 'Evita' in her attitude and character. They were 'muy caliente' in their body contact. Her leg-scissors at the start when she laid back on the table was too hot, and Len and Bruno wanted to see him drool Tabasco sauce for her. Carrie Ann understood the necessity of Donald dancing 'cool' but with strength and fluidity.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
I just watched Donald Driver's Argentine tango again and I have no idea why judge Len scored it an 8. The lifts were awesome! It's always interesting when two professional judges have that big a difference in their scores.

Roshon Fegan and Chelsea danced salsa and also got an 8 from Len Goodman. I thought he deserved higher. Roshon will have a tough time getting audience votes... a few weeks ago, even though he was in 2nd place with the judges, he was in the bottom two when combined with the audience votes.

68 year old Gladys Knight danced a very entertaining and energetic samba, and is hanging in there!

The results show on Tuesday also had great live performances from Sheila E and from Train. Sheila E is looking very hot... and she's 54 years old!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Carrie Ann was the only judge to give Team Driver a '10' score. She also reprimanded Team Menounos for the 'kiss' in their performance, scoring their dance a '9,' but also complimented the 'heat' of their dance. Bruno complimented Team Jenkins for the choreography and performance. Carrie Ann complimented Team Fegan for the perfect timing in the rhythm changes.

These four Teams showed the best Latin quality in their dancing. I liked Peta's posing attitude at the start of Team Drivers dance.

~~Zazy~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
"I saw Jaleel put his hand on Kym's ass and she quickly removed it..."

I didn't watch the show, but that kind of behavior toward a work partner is completely inappropriate, bordering on sexual harassment.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
Monday night was Latin Night, and all the contestants danced either a salsa, a samba, or an Argentine tango. It was some of the best dancing ever on DWTS. There were also live performances by Santana, and what a hot woman he has in his band playing the drums!!

Maria Menunos and Derek are rumored to be dating... they danced a sexy salsa with a hot kiss that Judge Carrie Anne criticized as being too explicit. They did an encore performance on Tuesday, and there was a wardrobe malfunction... Maria's top slipped up and exposed her tits briefly until she quickly pulled it back in place. All I can say is thank goodness for live TV and being able to replay it on the DVR!

Katherine Jenkins and Mark did an amazing Argentine tango with perfect posture, sharp movements, precise ganchos and with very elaborate and difficult choreography. Her dance amazed all of the instructors where my wife and I take lessons. She got two 10s and a 9 from the judges.

William Levy and Cheryl also got high marks with their Argentine tango, and all the women in the audience went wild. They also got 10, 9, 10.

They did something new this year to avoid what has happened in past years that a very talented dancer gets voted off because of one bad dance and/or lack of audience votes... they now have a dance-off between the two lowest scoring couples, and the judges rate them on technical merit to pick the one that will be saved. The two lowest were Gavin DeGraw and Jaleel White. They danced a cha-cha and it was unanimous among the judges to send Gavin home.

I noticed one other interesting thing... Jaleel and his pro partner Kym are reportedly not getting along well. After their dance on Monday, as they were getting their results, I saw Jaleel put his hand on Kym's ass and she quickly removed it... I replayed it a couple of times. She also had an angry expression on her face.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 270   End
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!