Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Dancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 270 
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun thread!

I love to dance, and will do so whenever possible with or without alcohol being involved. Dancing is one of the things that feels like pure joy to me. It frees what can be an occasionally tortured soul. I love to dance to almost any music, but I really love the blues. One of the best times I ever had was dancing in the bars on Beale St. while visiting friends in Memphis.

I took ballroom dancing lessons a few years ago and just loved it. Dancing with the instructor, who was a national champion was, honestly, magical; you became a great dancer just by dancing with him. Mrs. And Mr. Leeza, I always read your dance-inspired posts with a little envy.

Went dancing at a local LS club last night with one of the adorably hot single guys I have met on the site. Fantastic night; fantastic morning. Work tomorrow- oh well...

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I watched Chaz' documentary on OWN I believe. From that show, she does support him...but its been very hard for her. I can definately relate to that. As liberal as I am in regard to defending a person's right to be who they are...if my daughter came to me and said I am really a man...and I am going to surgically alter my anatomy and be a man....oye, I'd be lying if I did not admit that it would be a hard road for me.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
think i heard someone on tv saying she completely supports her (always has as far as i know), but that she didn't want to take any of the attention away from Chaz. there seems to be a little bit of adam lambert "america needs to see this, we're in your face", feeling from some people over this whole thing.

silly.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5372 posts)
SS- good point. I danced a Viennese waltz routine that had a fast turn going into a lift, and it was not easy to make it look as graceful as a waltz should be.

I think the format makes it tougher on the guys, since a strong lead can make up for mistakes. My wife and I were very impressed with the veteran J.R. Martinez. He was the only guy who danced well. We also liked Hope Solo and Chynna Phillips-- they were the only two who had good posture.

Chaz Bono did OK, but probably won't last very long. My wife and I were wondering why Cher was not in the audience.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7005 posts)
i wondered if Chaz Bono's partner felt a little disadvantaged, since Chaz probably does not possess the upper body strength that a male dancer would. i would think it would limit them somewhat as far as some of the more physical and flashy moves that the audience loves to see.

but what do i know? maybe she does.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5372 posts)
this is true. I will admit, I do have rhythm. I think y'all are awesome though, it would be fun to have training. I cannot do things like you can...I just know how to dance my way LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I haven't danced in such a long time, and would love to find a partner to do so, it would be so fun!!!!!

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Have fun tonight Shel, I would sure love to see you dance!

Some people are just born with rhythm, they hear music and move well. We're not that fortunate. My wife and I love being connected have benefited from the lessons we've been taking. We're starting to get pretty good.

Deep down I'm jealous of people who are just naturally great dancers!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7005 posts)
I am going dancing tonight, cannot wait! Dancing is like a religion to me. I absolutely adore it. It is, however, a solitary thing for me. As odd as it sounds, I cannot stand being bothered when I dance. I like standing by myself, doing my thing. It is a time when I get to be myself...and I do not like others being involved in my little world at that moment. I love all dance...especially club dancing though. Club music is my favorite of them all...but I also love dancing to a live band like tonight and even two step on occasion. I love it love it love it.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
This thread is for those who enjoy dancing... from elegant ballroom to sexy pole dancing.

Share your own dance experiences.

Did you watch Dancing With The Stars? If so, what did you think?

Is there a particular song that makes you want to get up and dance, or one that makes you want to get down and do a horizontal mambo...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7005 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   261 to 270 of 270 
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!