Dancing with the Swingers! : Swingers Discussion 1880181021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
kd hahahahaha....you cant go wrong with dancing. Close your eyes and just be. It is a place of pure peace. Love it

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
its getting better, but still a bit sore. I would not recommend using a tree, in particular for inverts. The problem was when I flipped upside down my shirt of course went up. exposing my side to the tree bark.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Tomorrow night its dancing to the 80s! And then on Sat it is my beloved club music. O.M.G. how I love dancing to club music.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Kind, I have a skid mark on my side about 10-12 inches high and 8 or so wide. Less cuts then bad scrapes. However not comfortable to pole on, still sore and now starting to itch.

No pole in my performance tonight Mr. Leeza except those in the audience ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
PG, thinking about you performing is affecting my pole. ;^)

Tonight I'm going to two group classes-- one in foxtrot, the other will be samba (I really like samba). After the classes there's a practice party. So I'll be dancing for two and a half hours. Yay!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
I'm becoming a left handed poler with my side all cut up....very odd to pole so much on my less dominant side.

Performing tonight :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Holly, I'm not sure whether it was a planned hesitation or if she forgot her pattern. Either way, she was cut last night.

They have been working on last night's dance for 3 weeks... it'll be interesting to see how they do with just one week to prepare for the next show.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
Didn't it seem like Pam Anderson forgot the choreography at the beginning of the routine?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Thanks Joan. Yes we both watched and I thought Emmitt Smith did the best with his cha-cha and Mrs L liked Gilles Marini's foxtrot. Gilles' partner Peta Murgatroyd is sooo fuckin' hot! (heavens to Murgatroyd, I'd like to snagglepuss). We wouldn't mind swapping partners with them for a 'swing' sometime!

Pam Anderson is the only one who obviously did not dance well, even though her pro partner Tristen choreographed a great pattern that was entertaining. I think she'll be the first cut.

The only dance I did not like was former champion Shawn Johnson's foxtrot. She got good scores, but it did not look like a foxtrot. A foxtrot should be smooth and gliding... hers was bouncy and jerky.

Anyway we'll see what happens. I'll watch the results late tonight. Mrs L is away for work and I'll be going out-- a local club is having a swing dance.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6822 posts)
Congrats on your success Leezas!!

Did you watch last night? I said I wasnt going to, but I did. I was really surprised how well they did. I think this season going to be great as they are going to take it to a whole new height!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 270   End
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!