Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Dancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing_with_the_Swingers!
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 27  Next »
121 to 130 of 270
User Details are only visible to members.
"PG, I'd sure like to dance a bachata or a horizontal mambo with you! ;^) "

well I just might be in PA in April ;^)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21900 posts)
As winter season begins, we will spend less time biking and swimming outdoors, and more time dancing indoors. We re-discovered our earliest at-home dance instruction videos by Cal Pozo, a former U.S. Professional Dance Champion, Broadway choreographer and performer. We have his 'Learn to Dance The Latin Dances videos.

He is very similar to Bruno.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
PG, I'd sure like to dance a bachata or a horizontal mambo with you! ;^)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Going to Burlesque Bingo tonight, not performing myself but going to play stage mama to the girls who are. Its a costume night too, so I think I will go as pirate girl and since my man missed his flight home to me cross my fingers that my pirate Captain is there for a bit of flirting and body rubbing :) of course my soldier will come sweep me away before the night is over unless he gets distracted by football again.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21900 posts)
Joan, I saw in "The Den" thread that you had fun dancing last night... we did too!

You mentioned that you enjoy watching the progress that the contestants make. It can be tough at first to learn dancing, but you reach a point where you understand how to lead and follow, and instead of being frustrated, you learn at an accelerated rate.

Last night in group class they taught a pattern combining three different tango steps-- one of the moves I remember being so frustrated with, I almost thought I'd never get it... but last night it was easy and we comfortably flowed from one step to the other. I got so confident, that I could easily lead ladies who were unsure of themselves. That was fun! And you're right about it being hot, too. I know a few guys at our studio who are indifferent toward dancing, but do it because they like the effect it has on their wives!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
We approve of the dance appeal of the Russian-Latin dancers Anna and Karina this year. Karina is so sexy she has taken J.R. into the finals. He contributes a real Latin persona that Karina draws from his soul.

We have marveled at how much affection Karina has shown for J.R. We love her for her enormous strength of character she has shown in taking him into the expression of the Laitin passions.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
I also think you have to take into account that the man leads, so as a novice, the men, are at a disadvantage. I think it "easier" making the girl look good. I think JR going to win as well. But I do think they all made such huge improvements since they started. That was the fun part to watch, their evolution. But I do jus love Ricki**

Also this sooo much harder than it looks. Weve taken a few classes and get there when we can. We love it! Wish we had more time to invest! It is a great workout and it really does take time to get it all right. The head, the toe, the hip. I give them alot of credit. They all look great in the end*

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7758 posts)
Thanks, BLM! I think so too!

And here's what Kenny Mayne said about Derek: "He's a lot like Mark Ballas, except that he's blond and way less creepy."

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Dancing with Derek is always a highlight of the show. Sometimes Ricki sparkles, and sometimes she seems flat.

Derek always makes her look good. He's too sexy for his body...too sexy for her mind.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9142 posts)
Oh Leeza she is a beauty too. No makeup suits her well. AND THAT's the way to watch the show!!!! Damn I wouldn't miss an episode that way.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8723 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 27  Next »
121 to 130 of 270
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.