Dancing with the Swingers! : Swingers Discussion 1880181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
tomorrow its so on!! Last weekend was bad RA wise, my back and hips were just killing me...but my stubborn ass went out anyways and did the best I could. This weekend its so fucking on.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I've been looking forward to seeing her on there, too. I have two left feet, but somehow I manage to look remotely graceful at times. I would love to take ballroom classes. I think it would be fun, but that's usually better done with a partner, o I don't see it happening anytime soon, lol

I think you nailed the final roundup. That's exactly who I think it will come down to, also.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Kibbles- we were sad to see Andy get cut, and we also enjoyed his Mad Hatter dance! He did well to make it past the halfway point.

There's only three weeks left and the competition is heating up. We were very impressed with Kellie Pickler's samba last week. She and Derek did something that looked so cool that Mrs L and I are going to try to learn how to do it-- they were doing a promenade & counter promenade run (which is done in every samba on DWTS, because it looks cool and it's not very difficult) and they slowed down the timing to look like they were dancing in slow motion. It was great! I fear that if we do try to copy them, it would only expose the imperfections in my samba motion.

I think that Kellie Pickler, Zendaya, and Jacoby Jones will make the final. It's tough to count out Ali Reisman, but I think the others are better dancers.

We were touched by the story of Adrianne Haslet, a professional ballroom dancer who lost her foot in the Boston Marathon bombing. She has danced every day since she was 5 years old, and some low life scumbags ruined that part of her life. She vows that she will dance again, and Derek Hough has volunteered to work with her. We made a contribution to her, since we found out that in order to dance she will need a special advanced prosthetic that is really expensive. We'll be following her story and rooting for her.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
I just got a chance to catch up on my DWTS. Man! Some GREAT dancing this week! Such a shame that Andy did the most adorable dance and got eliminated. I think it was my fave of his other than his Mad Hatter.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
OUCH! Just found out Andy didn't make the cut last night

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
UPDATE: I still can't help but cheer ANdy on...even though he very likely won't win! Jakoby is a joy to watch, but I agree: it's going to wind up with Zandaya and Kelly in the top three, at the very least.

{sigh!} I will miss watching Victor

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
"Trying to get caught up on my DWTS, and this song really struck me, so I looked it up: "Titanium"~David Guetta....and Mark and Ally did a BEAUTIFUL modern dance to it. That being said, a shirtless Victor Ortiz reminded me vaguely of someone I coulda looked at all day, something about the way he's put together, and I'm SOOOO cheering for Andy Dick and his waltz made me cry." ~From the Song To Suit Your Mood thread by a Forum All-Star...

As for us, we were touched by Kellie Pickler dancing a rumba to a song performed by her husband that he wrote for their wedding.

The dancing has been great this season. Disney star Zendaya has been consistently the best dancer, but historically the Disney stars do not get the fan votes needed to make the finals. Country singer Kelly Pickler is doing great and is my pick to win. Olympic champion gymnast Aly Reisman is also among the leaders... I can't help noticing that she has gained a lot of weight since the Olympics. We are really rooting for football player Jacoby Jones (even though he plays for the Ravens) because he dances well and he's really funny.

I'm interested to see next week's show, because they will have as a special guest Adrianne Haslet-- a dance instructor in Boston who lost her foot in the Boston Marathon bombings and is determined to dance again.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
Or proving that their judging isn't always about the dance

I'm not sure that I liked last nights episode as some of the dances were very close to what we normally see (jitterbug & mambo) while some were completely different (Bollywood & Contemporary).

I love when SYTYCD does Bollywood but I didn't think Gilles was very good at it. He didn't have the precise finger and hand positions most of the time and he lacked the joy that is a hallmark of this style.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Last week former champions Drew Lachey and Helio Castroneves got eliminated. Some of the dances were so amazing that I could not believe that one half of the duo was an amateur with only one week to prepare. Shawn Johnson made good use of her world class gymnastics skill to do an acrobatic quickstep that Len called the best dance ever on DWTS. Melissa Rycroft did an impressive samba with some lifts and tricks that looked dangerous. Kelly Monaco danced a sharp paso doble and I think it's really cool that I've seen her naked in Playboy... she gets extra points for that!

Mrs L is traveling for work this week, so I went out salsa dancing last night and watched the show this morning. It was interesting because they performed some unfamiliar dances-- ones never danced before on DWTS. Some of the pros were freaking out in practice, because they had to choreograph a dance in which they had very limited experience. They all were great... I especially liked Gilles and Peta's bollywood (which Len said was "hotter that a curry."). Shawn and Derek danced an amazing mambo.

The only dance that I did not like very much was Emmitt and Cheryl's bolero. The first time my wife and I saw bolero we asked our instructor, "what the hell is that dance... whatever it is we want to learn it!" It is one of the sexiest dances and, for my wife and I, it is now one of our stronger dances when we are evaluated for proficiency. It looked to me as though Emmitt and Cheryl rushed their steps and focused so much on the lifts and tricks that they lost the sensuous quality of the dance. They looked like they were dancing a rumba, and one coach told us that a good bolero should look nothing like a rumba. But the judges liked it, so once again I realize how little I know about dancing.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
Shel, we love it too! :^)

We learned a really cool Argentine tango pattern. It's a tough dance to learn, but it the movements and the music are so sexy that it's like extended foreplay!

A good sign that Mrs L's knee is getting better is that we put it to the test by dancing quickstep. That was fun!

Joey Fatone's quickstep was not good enough to stay on the show... it was entertaining but the way he danced with his tongue sticking out was goofy.

Bristol Palin has survived the first two cuts because of audience votes... the Tea Party crowd must enjoy bad dancing.

Gilles Marini did an amazing jive last week. He's our pick to win this season... and Mrs L would like to fuck him.

There will be two celebrities cut this week.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 270   End
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!