Dancing with the Swingers! : Swingers Discussion 18801810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDancing with the Swingers!
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love to see all of y'all on the same dance floor. PG doing her burlesque thing with Shell boogieing while the Leezas danced waltzes around them. This tight ass white boy would stay out of the way so as not to destroy the visuals.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
I agree dancing is a great form of foreplay. On the now rare occasions we go to the club dancing on the dance floor is my pole warm up. Once my muscles are warm enough to backbend with my head almost to the floor and hit the splits I know its safe to hit the pole without hurting myself. Sort of hard to do my at home warm up and stretches at the club lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Shel, I'd like to do both with you! ;^D

Dancing is great foreplay for us. After dancing we are often going at it hot and heavy in the car on the way home. It's romantic, challenging, fun, sexy and we're soooo glad we are doing this as a hobby.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
awesome!!!! i was glad on sat that Jay loosened my dancing leash a tiny bit LOL. I was not allowed to do much more than standing there smiling, moving back and forth...but it was better than sitting down on that barstool all night long LOL. I can't handle that, its like holding candy in front of a baby! I adore dancing. No activity is before dance. Not even fucking. I'll dance before I will fuck, I love it so very much. Damn, its only Monday. Friday nights our bar, Sat. is the Bonham!!!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We just entered a small local competitive event a few weeks from now. We'll be dancing waltz, tango foxtrot, rumba, triple-step swing, hustle and cha-cha as a couple, and we'll also dance samba, mambo, Viennese waltz and bolero individually with our professional instructors. We are able to dance a more difficult pattern when we dance with a pro. A good instructor is able to help correct our mistakes before we make them.

We think it's good to test ourselves, especially under pressure. It's also helpful to have a goal and a deadline to practice and perfect a pattern.

I also suppose we're easily talked into things...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
aw thanks for the compliment!

I don't think I will be dancing in PA, just going to the festival. Unless I get a wild hair and decide to submit a video to the selection committee.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Scandal, we're excited!

PG- I'd like to see you dance, maybe when you come to PA. Speaking of pole dancing, when we were in Las Vegas, we saw Zumanity... and the show featured some amazing pole dancing (but PG, you're hotter than all the Zumanity dancers)! We were seated up front and we were part of the audience participation. The host asked some people if they ever did a threesome, and all of those asked, laughed and said no... we were hoping she would ask us!

...and, BTW, we have more dancing pics in our private galleries, PG!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
that sounds like lots of fun Mr Leeza!!

the majority of our trips this year are Burlesque or Pole related. March-Michigan, May-Florida, June or July (date not set yet) Pennsylvania, August-Chicago, Sept-Nola, November Jamaica.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Sounds fantastic, Mr. Leeza!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8811 posts)
I just booked a cruise for our 20th anniversary next summer. There's a dancing and travel website that rates cruise lines on the availability and quality of dancing-- and it was helpful with making our selection. There will be dancing every night in our choice of the grand ballroom with a band, or a bar with club style dancing. There will be several themed balls that sound fun. On the days at sea there will be classes and individual instruction from the professional dancers that perform in the shows. And since it's a European trip, we will learn more about international style dancing (which is a bit different than the way dancing is taught in the USA).

We are also going to renew our vows in a ceremony with the Ship's Captain!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 270   End
TOPIC: Dancing with the Swingers!