Cut or Uncut Whats the differents : Swingers Discussion 427281031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCut or Uncut Whats the differents
TOPIC: Cut or Uncut Whats the differents
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bifem:

Reminds me of a joke. A women's joke. 3 two letter words for very, very, small

Is it in?

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have a preference that the man has one! Cut or Uncut! I do like uncut for oral play. Im extremely oral and love that extra skin to play with. As far as penetration goes, as long as I feel it, its all good!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Poly: You two have many pics of the BOTH of you on your profile, you hot little devils, and many pics show all I need to see of your extremely handsome, sexy hubby!!! People misinterpret why I ask, many think I am looking just for the size of their cock, which is never the case. A full nude shot shows the wonderful human body of either sex, and to make sure there is attraction on my behalf before we waste time making plans to meet, as we tend to meet people at a distance, but if you two want to send us one, I would never complain (big WEG!)

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
We would never pose a question as to whether the male is cut or not, never ever would enter my mind. Actually, we do worse, we ask for a full nude of the male, most run away when asked for that. Amazing, mostly all have a full nude of a female on their profile, if not all the pics are of the female. I just get thrilled when a male has no problem sending a nude of him, I am easy!

Ms. Wildlife

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
Large little lips and little large lips???? That's gettin into details that these sorry old eyes can't make out anymore. It's somethin how as the eyes shut the mind opens. These days if it gets past my nose, the mind is all that's left. Lucky me, and I mean that for real.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
External female genitalia unattractive? I have never thought that.

I prefer thinking of it as folds on a flower. The clitoral hood, legs closed, legs open, slight moisture/scent, pherhormones!!

I suspect my view of genitals is solely based on who they are attached to.

Mischief<-attached to some beautiful genitals

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
To me, as long as it is clean and doesn't smell bad and is attachted to a good looking guy, I don't care!.....most European guys are uncut, and alot of them are cute and have sexy accents.....so it's all good to me!!! LOL!

By the way, Mr Wicked is cut!!!!!!.......Ms Wicked.....

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Hmmmm, I can't say I ever asked. And I guess I never was bothered by not being told. So it must not matter to me much although I am certain I prefer cut for looks and BJ. I definitely cannot tell the difference during intercourse. But that's me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
*raises hand* I have.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I'm dying here!!!! "Minora alone looks like those flappy things on a Chicken/ Roosters head!!! " I really did come close to ROFL

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
TOPIC: Cut or Uncut Whats the differents