Cut or Uncut Whats the differents : Swingers Discussion 427281021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCut or Uncut Whats the differents
TOPIC: Cut or Uncut Whats the differents
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A little twist on the "what does he see in her?" I have a sister who's been married nine times. She adores Bacchus. One of her favorite questions is "do you know how lucky you are". My answer, luck's got nothing to do with it, I must give him something in return that's caused us to want each other all these years.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh, and the comment "what does he see in her?" has never passed my lips. I always look at the man and admiringly think, "wow, he's a sincere gentleman and she must have what it takes to keep him."

I have often thought though, when with my man, "hmmm, I hope nobody's thinking - 'God, whats he see in her?"

Just goes to show, you can turn your insecurities towards others or keep them to yourself. I feel its best to keep them to myself. Everyone else has enough of their own, dont need to add mine to the mix.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Yeppers! Seems what we want ideally, isnt what we end up with, but just as happy. Few get what they really want, and most that do, arent satisfied. I have found in life, I end up with what is best for me, and never does that reflect what I thought I wanted. Fate is funny that way. We all just need to learn that we all will get what we need and deserve, regardless of what we want. Good or bad, and all the bad is only a training course in realizing when you do finally get the good. If we are preoccupied with the grass is always greener attitude, we might not see that the patch under us is actually sweeter.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I agree. Where is the fairness? Seems there are many subjects we could find that are unfair. Damn double standards! I guess until us girls rule the world, there will continue to be conflict.

Just think, world peace over a cup of tea. (ok, here's another conflict......sorry, just have to say it) If women ruled the world, it would be done with our large brains, not our small peckers! LOL sorry, just had to.

And just to add another thing...........you poly are the type that might make us big girls wish we were smaller. But then again, you probably have your own issues about other women as well. So, to recognize the beauty in another, does not define my faults, but allows me to open up and accept that I am who I am and beautiful nonetheless.

A pauper and a millionaire have different worries and headaches in their life, but the same challenges. We all wish and want for something we dont have. And that includes men and their penis size. Ive met several men who were extremely endowed and wish they were smaller. We all just need to trade the negatives for the positives. There always is one.

getting way off base here, but sharing anyways..........

At one time I lost a great amount of weight, got to a size 10, and thought life would be so much simpler. Well it wasnt, it was full of many other challenges. Out of 10 men, all would hit on me, try to get me in the sack, but only one was worth my time. But at the weight I am at now, out of 10 men, maybe 3 would hit on me. And I can accept that because I know they want me cause of who I am, not what I look like. They can get past that "gotta have a hot chick on my arm" and realize the beauty comes from within. So with 40 extra lbs, it stops those surface men and attracts those who are comfortable with themselves and accepting of others faults.

After 35 years of trying to accept myself, after several men wanting me to be what they considered sexy (tall & thin) I finally found a man that loves me for me and realizes that at our age, physical perfection is an impossibility. Scars, sags and wrinkles are the norm. Some people forget they are getting old and those 20 yr old hotties are looking for the same. My bro is one of them. Keeps getting these young hotties and then after time, realizes thats all hes got. Want a cover girl, you will get a cover girl, but all the pages inside are blank. Poly, I think you would chew him up and spit him out - you are a hottie and your pages are full of intelligence and opinions - his type wouldnt know what hit him! Your man is lucky to have realized it and reads everyone of those pages, probably passing over the centerfold cause he knows your beautiful inside as well as out.

Ok, enough of my babbling.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Ok, ok ok! People, people, I am not being defensive at all here. Just stating my opinion and not directed at anyone either. Im not one to lash out at people (unless they like a good lashing) but am one to share my thoughts. Often others opinions and insight give me a different perspective on things, and thats just what Poly did. I thank her for her opinions as well.

Poly has brought up some good points and I was just getting into more detail about it. For some reason, might be its that time of the month, I have to let out some thoughts. My tone is hard to project here, but honestly, I type with a light heart and a smile on my face. I will definately state right away if Im pissed at anothers post. Otherwise, just know that Im a positive person and looks at life with humor, never regret.

So please, if you see me rebutting anyone - dont take it as a defensive move on my part - just another perspective. And besides, with Poly's pics - there aint nothing wrong there! She's definately one of those that should be on a cover! Physical Perfection should be her headline! Nothing drooping or sagging or bulging on that girl! Damn, there goes my day - back on my diet!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Penis size/cut doesn't matter as much as the man's attitude of it. There IS a point of no return. Pun not intended.

If I'm with a man, I want to KNOW it. Foreplay with a man is totally different than foreplay with a woman. Sex with women is totally different than sex with men. Viable equipment is a necessity.

I have noticed the reverse correlation between bragging about sexual prowess and production under fire. It's the quiet one's I pay attention to. They are like me. I just am.

Regarding women. Males have been very mean to me over the years. It was more in my youth. Breast size was a major topic. You can see a woman's body much better than a man's. If you could see or gauge a guy's penis size, staying power, while they were dressed. It would be a whole 'nother ball game.

Poly: It's my sincere hope you never become as you describe women. Personally, confidence with the marks aging brings is an attitude worth cultivating. The sexiest women I was ever with? A mother of five. She was hotter than any of the body beautiful women I've ever been with.

Mischief of noble belly.. Damn funny.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You hit it Poly.

I was just explaining my thoughts, not really rebutting your comment. But as you had listed, there are so many things about us girls that men have to pick on. Just look at the magazines and the mindset to men that those girls are "normal" and anything different is less than perfect. It is accepted that men get bald, bellies get big, butts dissappear, pubes go grey, legs shrivel to that of a chicken, chins multiply, eyebrows grow longer, noses become round and pourous, boobs sag and nipples start to extend - and us girls have nothing to complain about but their penis size!? But our faults are judged every day, even by other women. So, if we only have that one thing that would be unacceptable by common standards, dont take that away too! Then we are left with feeling inadequate cause of our faults and nothing as ammunition to level the field.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Well Poly, I was very young and stupid. And besides that, he was one of those types that bragged and boasted about his size and prowess.....so I guess I was just extremely surprised when it didnt fall out and hit the floor! Its men like that that need a little reality check. I have learned through the years that men like that usually have nothing to offer in the sex department - mostly just selfish and braggerts. Its those men who prove they are mentally and emotional at ease that end up being the best lovers - big, small, cut or uncut.

But just a note, with a brother who has frequent parties with his single buds, at mid 40's, they infact do share those comments about vaginas and boobs. We just dont normally get to hear it cause we arent usually around. But trust me, they say it too, just not in our company cause they know they wouldnt get it out without a slap!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Okay Poly, I'll fess up...when I did my most recent post in the translation service thread it was Bacchus who had first coined the phrase "screwing into the abyss" after an encounter with a very young and petite female whom he said must have just visited the fisting parlour. I died laughing and still think it's an hysterically funny phrase. L <who's hubby is nicely average>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh My god! Thats Hysterical!

That reminds me of years ago, mind you, young and immature - I had this crush on a guy that worked for my company. We went out and partied quite often and really had a blast. Finally one night, he asked if he could stay. I was naked on my bed in a flash! As I laid there on my back looking down at the foot of the bed, he began to undress. Shirt first and his chest was MMMMMMM, then his jeans, thighs to die for, and then down came the boxers. Being intoxicated and quite dissappointed in the pre-pubescent stub he attained, I obnoxiously stated: "Hmmmm, what you planning to do with that dear little thing?" Needless to say, it fell off my lips before I could stop it. And of course, this big, 6'5" man ran out of my house in tears. The next day at work was horrible, wasnt sure who was embarrassed more, me or him. But as life throws us curves, it also changes the game , our shop foreman fired him for coming in late smelling of booze! Had to find a positive in a negative, but thats how I get through life. "If ya cant laugh, you'd be cryin'!"

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: Cut or Uncut Whats the differents