Cut or Uncut Whats the differents : Swingers Discussion 42728101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCut or Uncut Whats the differents
TOPIC: Cut or Uncut Whats the differents
Created by: Cowboy_love The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How about fast and loose?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Hey! Who you calling loose? :P

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Ive stirred up some trouble in these parts havent I? Well, if this makes anything clearer from my perspective here it is..........

I LOVE AVERAGE TO SMALL PENISES!!!! If it hurts, it dont feel good!

There, I said it.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
What's all the hub bub? I am a "little guy" and I've read the posts. I took no offense to Fems story. I did not see it as an attack, I saw it as someone relatin an experience they learned sumthin from. Are there any guys here below average endowment that were offended by those remarks??? I tend to think if so, they would've spoke up.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Halo? Who the hell suggested I had one? I don't think I ever did.

That joke was told to me by a man. I guessed it correctly. It didn't follow anyone's loving comment about males of smaller size.

I picked feet for a very good reason. There is NOTHING you can do about them. I posted something to make poly think. Besides knowing women..it's a great target.

I found the post about the qualities of a man, extremely nice, sincere, and heart felt. To follow that statement with a crass statement about the reason they swing was in very poor taste.

As usual making a mountain out of a mole hill is standard fair. Poly your apology is nice but late. Statements like that sting deep. I know. I was teased repeatedly. Apology after insult is still insult. It is better than nothing.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There was no dig at all. I dont see anything physically wrong. She is a stunning woman, appearantly with a brain as well. I have complimented her in other threads for her beauty. It was just a general statement, for better lack of a word.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Oh, and one more thing, I was not belittling all men, just one! And as far as I was concerned, he deserved it! I have, and will never, make fun of that. Just as I hope he would never make fun of my big ass.

Ok, Now I'm done! Movin' on..............

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
And to those who were offended at the "is it in" joke, well, we cant take that too personally. I dont get pissed over a blonde joke. It was just a joke, no more no less. Loosen up. It wasnt a dig in any way, shape, or form!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Poly, Im not gonna start a war of words here. Not at all my intention or anyone elses.

I was sharing a story, and the point was that I admittedly said I was young and immature at that time and it was a dig at those men who walk around acting like they are this king kong dick, only to not be. I am the last one to judge anyone, especially knowing I have many faults of my own.

Your comment about that girl's "reason on swinging" I felt was out of line. Everyone on here is in this lifestyle for many reasons, and assuming what someone's reason may be is just out of line. Nobody questioned your reasons based on all of your posts, and I'm sure someone would find something to judge you on. THATS ALL I MEANT!!!!

And to my comment about the obvious, it was a general statement. There is nothing physically wrong with anyone on here.

Im just letting this whole thing drop.

Back to the original topic!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I think mischeif was making a point, putting her in others shoes. Im sure she has never seen her feet, just picked that part of the body cause its trivial. If she really wanted to insult, she would have pointed out the obvious.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Cut or Uncut Whats the differents