Curious about bi people : Swingers Discussion 441661031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCurious about bi people
TOPIC: Curious about bi people
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
User Details are only visible to members.
"I wont allow the touch of another woman if there is no sexual attraction between us," So when we're together I shouldn't be squeezing your breast while saying beep beep?

Okay, seriously now. I don't mind at all what someone's preferences are as long as they don't push them on me but we did see quite a puzzling and large group last year at the Vegas convention. They called themselves the "pink hats" and wore such to identify themselves. The husbands, s/o 's were along strictly as tickets. It was all about bi-female time and the husbands were not to be part of any play whatsoever. All the men on the care team and other friends could not figure out why these men would pay the high cost of this convention to not have any fun themselves. You got me.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Dare!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Short translation, bisexuality is a human trait, human traits tend to run the same in both genders. Statistically speakin, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Being the bi woman part of this couple, I will agree with both Content and Jaw. Bi is NOT a requirement in meeting other potential couples. First, if I am not attracted to another woman, nothing is going to happen plain and simple and there are times I am extrememly attracted to a straight woman, but I respect her enough to not cross any boundaries. I also agree that it is not mandatory for girl/girl play while the guys watch, we avoid those situations if when talking with potential couples they state that let the girls play while the guys watch. I haven't found a woman yet that I bond that intensely with that I would want one on one, and if that were the case, it would be me and her, alone, without spectators. I enjoy being with women, and I enjoy being with men. I don't know if society will ever truly accept bi males, though as I think they pretty much become labeled as gay males. I think the freedom to choose what you enjoy personally, sexually and mutually with anyone should not have any labels and find bisexuality totally acceptable on both fronts, males and females.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
I had posted a similar forum a while back regarding this same topic. We find more and more that couples with bi females only look and play with other couples with bi females and that only the ladies play while the guys stand by and watch.

WHATS UP WITH THAT...................

We feel that it at times is a waste of time for us to go to clubs as we end up having a good time but very seldom hook up with another couple.

I, Carla feel as if it is us. That we are that unattractive that no one wants to get to know us.

We have also been told by couples that they list the lady as BI- in order to have people get in touch with them. Because of the deception we straight couples do not get to meet other couples.

So we ask that if you are straight LIST yourselves accordingly. THen use the profile to describe your wants and likes and dislikes...........etc.

I was listed as bi-curious--but after a few tries know I am no longer interested in being Bi. BUT in our profile I write that I am Bi-Receptive meaning I do not "DO" woman but they can do me. I will touch a lady but that is all.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Bi comes in all degrees, from "openminded group play" to "girls play while the guy/guys watch". We're the "openminded group play" type. We can't really understand the jus watch thing. Makes us feel like someones bein left out. We think it's much more fun when all are involved.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
It is a preference whether you or I understand it or not.

Why eat McDonald's hamburgers?(Yulk!!)

We both play straight but have learned to accept that another totally straight couple is harder to find than a Bi Female/Couple. I believe there are many women that truly enjoy another woman and some that do it to attract a more diverse group of couples/singles. Yet still others that do it for the husband. So actually you answered your own question with the question you asked!

It is not to understand what turns people on, but to comprehend and accept when they want what they want!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 37 of 37 
TOPIC: Curious about bi people