Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Curious about bi people
TOPIC: Curious about bi people
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Humans are animals, even though we're at the top of the food chain. I think that jus like animals, we are all born bisexual, meanin if it feels good, we like it. Everythin else is cultural. Most bis do not think of it as sumthin they chose, they look at it more as sumthin they discovered about themselves.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
XFrequentC, well said, i agree! Nympho, i guess some people do need labels but like i said, i've never preferred them or wanted to be placed in a category, that's just me......but i see what you are saying.

Ms.Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Being that i am tired and haven't really read much other then the original post i will probably repeat some things that have already been said. I do however really want to post here. I am a bi woman. I love women. It has nothing to do with Craig or him wanting to see me with women. I was bi long before i met him. why do i like women? Heck if i knew what is it that causes anyone to like people of the same sex i could make millions. Alas, i do not know. We have no objection to playing with straight couples. I don't only play with the female half of a couple if she is bi. My main appeal to the lifestyle was so i could be with women. As i grow and learn more about myself though i learn that i love to see Craig with other women meaning more often then not i end up playing with the male of a couple more. Each woman has their own reasons for being bi. i don't think it is someting that can be pinpointed.

Kissses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
ME! ____Straight ----[]----- BI ---------[]-----Gay

Straight--- Mrs. 4play-- [] --- BI --- [] --- gay

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Nympho, I don't know about the charts and scales and all that, or where exactly i would be on it, i just know that i love men and women....am even picky with the women as well....picky all around i guess, all i know is that i really do hate labels and i think people just like whatever they like....it's nice to have choices......Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Nympho, in answer to your question, for me personally it is just simply that i find more women attractive than men(whom i am very picky about!) I simply am attracted to more women than men and i suspect i have always been this way since started having sex! Iwas still a virgin when i had my first sexual encounter ever and that was with a woman ( a very cool young lady like i was at the time, lol!) and after that i was still a virgin at least physically!!! It didn't go too too far as we were both somewhat inexperienced, lol! Heck, i had to wait for my roommate's guy friend to come all the way from England to lose it! lol! That's how picky i was, he was different and dressed cool and all that jazz....plus the sexy accent helped! LOL! I love men and would never give up the penis.........I'm just a very sexual person is all....like to share the love! And by (bi) the way, how come it is ok for the chicks to be bi, but not so acceptable the other way round??? You are seeing more and more of it, but damn! it is sooo taboo......ok, i've opened up a whole 'nother box of worms, haven't i? LOL!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
As the female half of this couple, I am listed as bi-curious. Now first off, I am well beyond being curious, but as has already been stated, there really isn't much choice on this site when it comes to labelling yourself in this area. I do enjoy playing with women that I find attractive, but have a preference for men. To me, this would be considered Bi... simply because I am attracted to both sexes, it does not need to be equally so.

I prefer not to list myself as Bi because it seems that in our experience on this site, the majority of people that see that interpret it to mean that I will play with any woman. That is not the case, I have to be attracted to them, on that note its no different than playing with a man. And while playing with a woman when there is mutual attraction can be quite fun, it is not as satisfying for me as playing with a man. In my opinion, I see those that interpret "Bi" as wanting to play with any woman, just because she is a woman, as the ones doing it to please their spouse not themselves.

Yur

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
In my wife's case she has steadily found women more attractive then men since her days in college. While at first I am not her type we just connected on so many levels that we could not help falling in love. When we play with other cpls she will play with the other man but she wants her time with the other woman.

As for me I am not attracted to a certain type of male it has to be a connection on more than just a sexual level. I also do not play with every bi male out there either. We have had several male half of cpls that want to have a 3some first with out their spouse/so becasue they want to have a bi exp without their spouse/so knowing. We do not do that we play as a cpl only with other cpls. Both of us understand that it can be very diffcult telling your partner that you have bi tendancys or feelings. My wife is my first partner who knows that I am bi. Neither of us were swingers before we meet though her ex wanted to give it a try. Also with both of us sex is not the end all be all. We are in this for relationships weather they are long lasting ones for brief.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
I think bi-female play is just the stylish thing now. Go figure!

When I was a teen I would have been called Lezzie if I admitted my thoughts, and it wouldn't have been a good thing! Now it's keeeeeeeeeeeewl.

I don't think anyone should label themselves bi-ANYTHING unless it means bi-sexual. If you are straight but receptive in some way to other women I think it's better to say "I'm definitely straight, but I won't freak out if a woman touches me." Some straight women hate to be ogled or touched at all by other women.

We have definitely been with couples where the female listed as bi-curious, and her curiosity had long ago been satisfied, and she was straight!

I hate to be asked to do something to another woman sexually, but I have to admit that I have asked (only a couple) VERY sexy women if I could give their beautiful pussy a lick, or give them a kiss, etc. I knew they weren't going to do anything back, I just wanted to "get my jollies" and touch them. I didn't try to get them off (would be a waste of time). I know most bi ladies would not want to be bothered, but what can I tell you? I'm a perv, it got me excited!

THERE ARE MANY BI AND BI-CURIOUS MEN HERE WHO LIST THEMSELVES AS STRAIGHT. That's why it looks like there are so many str8 men with bi women, too. Coz they know most of the couples listed here have str8 men, and if a man is really str8 he doesn't want some bi-guy looking at his Johnson or his ass! (Personally I don't know why it matters, but I'm not a guy.)

JL

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Does anyone else get very afraid when Perfect and Curious agree? Isn't it one of the signs in Revelations?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: Curious about bi people