Curious about bi people : Swingers Discussion 441661011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCurious about bi people
TOPIC: Curious about bi people
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Roger,

I agree with you. We always try to accept people for who they are bi, straight, and or anything inbetween. All we ask is for you as a cpl is to judge us on who we are & how we act towards others.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Damn Roger! Why do yous gotta live so far away from us??

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Poly, yes i remember that chart from Psych 101,(took it long ago!----got an A+ in that class and the others that followed it....it was very fun!) and yes i agree it is old new.... and to Nympho..... .I know the Kinsey chart and all, but wasn't really interested in a "chart" telling me where i should be as far as where my sexuality stood.....i was 20 yrs old then and didn't give a toss about a chart, though it was intersting in a clinician sort of way lol! So, i am almost 40 yrs old now and still don't care or "know nuthin' about no chart"....or scale for that matter! My sexuality far outspans any charts or graphs, lol! Sorry Kinsey!

and to CuriousNew.........I'm so damn hot and bothered it's off the charts!!!!!!!!

Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Being totally straight means a man needs to grow up? I just cannot get the logic of that.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I'd like anyone to tell me what basic psych, required in almost all prelim GE programs teaches Kinsey. L <wow education has changed a lot since we and our kids were there>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
When I grow up and get a chart this will all make sense to me. But for now ... ewwwwwwww

Craig

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
"maybe age helps but men need to grow up and enjoy everything life has to offer."

I am sure you were not meaning to offend as you did but because I do not find other men stimulating and love women does not mean I am immature! I am comfortable with my heterosexuality and respect others that have a deferring view, so please also respect mine as well.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Ok, this topic is very sexy, i'm getting very excited with this talk. Yes, alot of people do not realize that we ladies have the fantasies of seeing two guys together just as much as the guys want to see us ladies get it on! I can think of a couple of guys i would love to see do just that.....yummm.........it is sexy to me that they are not completely bi, but would give it a whirl in the right situation, not neccessarily anal per se, but a bit of fondling and making out and maybe a little more they would be open to....how very sexy!!!!! I'm getting hotter and hotter just imagining it,......WHEW!

Ms.Wicked (hot and bothered now!)

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
I believe there are a lot of women who think it is hot for two men to get it on, (I have on witnessed oral only, though)--after all why should it be any different from two women. I have been there and let me tell you, ohhhhhhhh my, get excited just thinking about it.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Poly and Lick, i totally agree.....how hot is two guys getting it on together? (especially if they themselves are hot!) Very sexy! My guy isn't into that either, not homophobic either, just doesn't do anything for him! I myself can play either way, if the woman is bi or straight, doesn't matter, we always respect everyone's boundaries, and no, it is not mandatory for me for the female partner to be bi as well....it doesn't matter (especially if her guy is hot! lol!) but it can and does make for more fun all around for everyone......this topic is very interesting, psych books or no psych books! Smiles......

Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 37   End
TOPIC: Curious about bi people