Cruise ship nightmares : Swingers Discussion 2170421051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCruise ship nightmares
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Whenever I think of cruises, the first three things that pop into my head are, "Deep Rising", "Speed 2", and "Ghost Ship".

I'm generally surrounded at work by people I can't stand but I always have the option of getting pretty far away from them when the end of the day rolls around. I can't imagine being stuck for a week or more surrounded by people I can't get away from at all.

I'd rather fly.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Lol Mr. Jinx have I told you lately how much I adore you!?

Mr.T

I suppose a 45 year old woman in a huge sun hat, dark glasses in a bikini, is kind of old to someone in their 30's and 20's. BTW I think it's old too.

What cruises have you been to?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I am sure the biggest fish to jump out of the water towards this cruise ship will be sharks....... wearing Hickey Freeman wool suits, Allen Edmunds wing-tips, a hand rolled tie, and a spread collar custom shirt.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
As for cruises, I think I'd prefer to do an Alaskan cruise instead of any tropical destination. I'm sure they're fun, but I'd rather spend the money going to an island with a different culture and sunning myself on the beach rather than being stuck on a floating island in the middle of the ocean and catching rays while old people are playing shuffleboard and wearing giant hats.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
VA:

I would surely be looking for a spot to safely hang my ass off, rid myself of the demon and turn fast to watch the splash. From there, start a competition, maybe a drinking game.

We are with the no cruise crowd. Never say never, right? I say no fucking way.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
"Choucho is officially a Fuqing Moron."

Ha....seriously. How about people stop being dicks and understand that there's over 4000 people who need to eat?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I can watch porpoise's off my in laws deck. I'm more a beach and sand girl then a out on the open water girl. I don't like boats, I don't like crossing bridges.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
I'm with you, Sed! There's nothing quite like a cruise! We have only done one, but can't wait to go again. I don't think I would have done Carnival before this latest "mishap", as we just have to believe there is a reason they are cheaper than most other cruise lines. But, I didn't know that Carnival owned others! The cruise we took was Royal Caribbean and I was quite impressed with them!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
We love cruises, and have been to many. We've been to Carnival once, our very first cruise. We'll never go again. But here is an interesting tidbit. Most cruise ships are owned by Carnival. Believe me when I say that sitting on your balcony sipping your drink and watching fish jump of the ocean, sometimes dolphins, sometimes whales, is an unbelievable experience. We'll do it MANY more times.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I've personally never really had a desire to go on a cruise, I thought one that went well would be a nightmare.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 69   End
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares