Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Cruise ship nightmares
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, that's actually the exact opposite of what I did. I was just making note of who the idiots, crazies and assholes are around here. I have a spreadsheet to keep tabs on that thanks to PG.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
"Ah, so they should be grateful since others have it worse than them? Got it. Then no one in America should complain about anything at all because other countries have it worse. Noted."

Yes, thank you. It's nice to see that you realized I was correct and changed your belief to now agree with me.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
You gonna take me?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Sweetie, I never made mention of a particular age when I referred to old people. I was talking about geriatrics who play shuffleboard while wearing fanny packs and giant sunglasses that fit overtop of their outrageously thick glasses.

"What cruises have you been to? "

None, unless you count deployments. ======================= I know that you didn't, you're still recovering from yesterday.

So you haven't been on one. Got it!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
Well maybe if I get to crank that baby up to full throttle and circle an island- like Australia. Not sure how particular they are about letting passengers on the bridge.

I did get to drive a train when I asked the Engineer nicely. I think he removed the steering wheel though because I sure didn't see one.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
What if the Captain let you take a helm for a few minutes?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I have a simple rule for powered boats: If I can't drive it, fish from it or waterski behind it, there's no reason for me to get on it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Ah, so they should be grateful since others have it worse than them? Got it. Then no one in America should complain about anything at all because other countries have it worse. Noted.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
"Ha....seriously. How about people stop being dicks and understand that there's over 4000 people who need to eat?"

I'm sure most of those 4000 people are better off and ate better than most people in 3rd world countries and Robert.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
www . youtube . com/watch?v=w3LkWVqYecE

hahaha.....this was genius.

And yeah, PB, very un-manly. But it's something we've all done.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares