Cruise ship nightmares : Swingers Discussion 2170421021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCruise ship nightmares
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When we went on a cruise, we were dreading it, for all the same reasons. They proved us wrong and it was the best times we have had. It was Royal Caribbean. We didn't have to stick to a schedule and there were several restaurants to choose from.

By the pool could get crowded but there was plenty of seating, with hardly anyone around, when you moved away from the pool.

It is something we hope to do again.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
From '82 to '88 I went on more than thirteen curises and never experienced anything like that.. in the United States Navy ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
While I haven't been on a cruise pretty much what Mrs Sav said is what I feel it would be like from talking to others, which is why I have no interest in being on a cruise.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
I went on a cruise once (Royal Caribbean "and it cost me nothing but I still feel I over paid. I hated the close quarters, long windowless hallways and meal "schedules". I resent having to pay for a glass of water. "Free" water was only available on either end of the ship and hiking across the ship for a drink was ridiculous. I don't drink soda thank you very much !!! I didn't like that if a particular entree came with Mashed Potatoes and I wanted the Rice offered on a different entree I had to order both entrees and throw the rest of which every entree away. Don't you dare suggest a different salad dressing than their pre plated "select" . I do not do "schedules" on vacation and it took over an hour to get off the ship to go into port and more than 1.5 to get back on the ship. A complete waste of my time. We too had one port cancelled due to winds.........seemed very calm on deck but what do I know? I also absolutely hated the Pool scene. Rows and rows of chairs 12 inches apart I felt like I was in a football stadium and nowhere to escape. I adore traveling and I love the beach . I want to feel the water not stare at it. I'm an all inclusive kinda girl. All I can eat and drink, whenever I am hungry, A handful of excellent restaurants on property, the ability to decide what I want to do and when I want to do and than change my mind should I not "feel" like it that day , no schedules, no hassles, no lines and there is always a place to sit and hear nothing but the sound of the surf. Give me a 5 star resort anywhere ! I've been to numerous locations in Mexico about 18 times, Jamaica 3 times, the Dominican and have zero complaints with any part of the trip, accommodations, food, service and the resorts I ve been to. If I "won" a cruise I'd be none too excited to go ...I would of course....free is free after all ...unless I could sell it or give it away to a family member. On the flip side my daughter went on a cruise last year and had a blast, she too has always done resorts but she would cruise again and hopes to. I just hope she doesn't get it in her head for a cruise "wedding" I'd be sickened to sell out the money for a trip I don't really want to go on lol. Different strokes for different folks.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Agree with those who say a cruise ship could be dreadful under ideal conditions. My ex sister in law was on Jeopardy and finished 2nd. Her prize was a cruise vacation for 2. They almost didn't take it, because they had to pay taxes on it. But they did.

They were really looking forward to getting off the boat to do some snorkeling that was scheduled, at some Caribbean island. The day they were supposed to go in the water, an announcement was broadcast: Due to unruly currents, or natives, there will be no stop for diving. However, in the lounge we have Las Vegas Impersonators! Fake Wayne Newtons, I guess.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
* You gonna take me? *

I prefer to be taken.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I brought up Fu King chinese food on here a while back. It's the background pic on my cell phone. You can see the sign for yourself on street view of google maps by putting in the address 649 SW Main Blvd, Lake City, FL

There's a sign in their window that says "We sell Fu King t-shirts"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
"I have a spreadsheet to keep tabs on that thanks to PG."

When I spreadsheets, it's time for love!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
"My moronic joke went fuqing whoosh."

I thought it was funny. I guess I should have acknowledged that.

In my youth, there was a chinese buffet named the "Fu King Buffet". That joke never got old. Lets go to the FuKing restaurant!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
My moronic joke went fuqing whoosh.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 69   End
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares