Cruise ship nightmares : Swingers Discussion 2170421011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCruise ship nightmares
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
MA was clearly boffing the Professor. Otherwise he would have fixed that radio and they would have gone home.

So, Professor Ahoy, you think that rumor about farmer's daughters is true, huh?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
MA can make my banana cream

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Ginger was a pillow princess. Prolly gave weak head.

MA was a hot farmer's daughter who doubtless likes the dick.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I'll be the pirate queen that sails to the island and takes all the handsome SM's hostage on my boat so I can use them as my personal sex slaves ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I was always hot for MA. did not have anything for Ginger.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
No prob Goodenuff. I'm prolly more like the nerdy Professor though. And I say that we tag team Mary Ann.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Open for suggestions on exchanging profile names for other names in Gilligan's island theme song...

Just having fun, Fun. Didn't mean to imply you are like Gilligan. I'd set sail with you.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Just because I can.....

Just sit right back And you'll hear a tale A tale of a fateful trip, That started from this tropic port, Aboard this tiny ship. The mate was a mighty sailin' man, The Skipper brave and sure, Five passengers set sail that day, For a three hour tour, A three hour tour.

The weather started getting rough, The tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew The Minnow would be lost. The Minnow would be lost.

The ship set ground on the shore Of this uncharted desert isle With Fun_Ahoy, The Skipper too. The millionaire And his wife, The movie star, The professor and Mary Ann, Here on Fun_Ahoy's Isle.

So this is the tale of our [swinging] castaways, They're here for a long long time. They'll have to make the best of things, It's an uphill climb.

The first mate and his Skipper too Will do their very best, To make the others comf'terble In their tropic island nest.

No phone, no lights, no motor car, Not a single luxury Like Robinson Crusoe It's primitive as can be.

(I call dibs on Mary Ann.)

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Cap'n Ahoy, we might be innerested.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Cruising at sea is great and invigorating, but I don't think I'd enjoy one of those big cruise ships. Give me something small that I can go where I want, when I want, and with people I want to be with.

BTW, if any couples ever want to put together a charter sailing cruise in the islands and need a swinger-friendly skipper, let me know. I happen to know someone who is pretty familiar with the waters of the Abacos, the Virgin Islands, and Belize.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 69   End
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares