Cruise ship nightmares : Swingers Discussion 217042101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCruise ship nightmares
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares
Created by: jinxandminx
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hell defined.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There was a South Park episode where the boys ordered "Sea People" (i.e. Sea Monkeys) and were disappointed in the result, so they put them in Ms. Choksondick's coffee. Shortly after drinking it, she died (unrelated) but the boys were scared that their prank caused it.

They went to Chef and confided in him that they were afraid the police would find their "Sea Men" in her stomach. Chef, not understanding why, freaks out and throws the kids out. Meanwhile, police report that they DID find "semen" in her stomach, but it belonged to Mr. Mackie.

"mmmm KAY?"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19876 posts)
I bet she had never heard a 'semen' joke before.

Hear the one about the gay whale? He broke open a sub and sucked out all the seamen.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The only time I've ever been aboard a real ship was a week on the USS Stennis. Thoroughly delightful, even without any bikinis. I did meet a cute little Petty Officer, and cracked jokes with her about me wanting to be her Semen First Class. Sadly, jokes were the only thing I cracked.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Most people I know who have been on a cruise enjoyed it.

My opinion about a cruise ship is it's basically a floating hotel. Whenever i've traveled somewhere I don't like to spend the entire time at the hotel- I like to get out and about and see the countryside. I understand there is the opportunity to disembark at certain ports, but then there's the issue of get back on board at their schedule or be left sitting somewhere.

Basically when getting off at some port you are restricted to walking distance from the ship and what you get to see are the "tourist traps". I suppose you could rent a car for a part of the day, or take a taxi/bus.

Just not my thing.

However, I might be interested in a cruise to Alaska to see the glaciers and other sites that can only be seen from a ship. I've already seen whales, dolphins etc. up close when fishing. Kinda cool to see whales just a few yards away.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
your around a beach though Sed. Someone like me is not, unless I travel to get to one. I really do NOT like boats, or being on the water for more then about a half hour. I also get motion sick. So I can see having to be drugged up on anti-vomit meds the whole trip.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Same with us. We've cruised quite a bit, and I mean quite a bit. We had the same misconception as those who never cruised but are mocking it as a vacation for the elderly, or some other ignorant non sense.

I can understand, when you've actually cruised, like Mrs.Sav and didn't like it. But oh well!

We thankfully never had the experiences that Mrs.Sav described. We've always eaten when and where we wanted to eat.

We like the beach here, at home. When we vacation, we don't do beach much. We sight see. Next vacation which should be around July time, might or might not be a cruise.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16824 posts)
well I have been wanting to visit New Orleans...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Let's find out. Your farm or mine?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I live on a farm, does that count?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I've always known that about farm girls. But it never hurts to re-confirm.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 69   End
TOPIC: Cruise ship nightmares