Creativity : Swingers Discussion 208386
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCreativity
TOPIC: Creativity
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So anyone ever listen to music, then create a music video to that song? How about an entire book based upon that video you created for that song?

If you have, how creative did you make it? Could you affect your emotional state? Bring yourself to tears with simply thinking about that video?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do that a lot with music. My head videos never follow the actual video. Like the song remind me by brad paisley and carrie underwood: In my version they had just had a fight about where the relationship is going and one is sitting by the river thinking and one is driving and they show the memories.

But yeah with music videos I do that

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Just one with fuel for only half a flight.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron:

What kind? Military? civilian?

Carrier? Battle carrier? Dreadnought? Battle ships? Battle cruiser? cruiser? frigate? Patrol ship? Fighter?

Cargo ship?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Booby should try scrapping!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17057 posts)
Design yourself a spaceship Astro!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Robert, if you actually do write something for publication, be sure to have someone else do your editing. This is not meant as a criticism specifically to you, but many writers just don't see the mistakes they make and need fresh eyes to catch them. In your last post, for example, you wrote "big daughting" when I suspect you meant "bit daunting," unless there is a new terminology I've not learned yet.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9181 posts)
Starry:

In short, I am extremely creative. Give me a pencil, paper and about two hours and I can design a ship, space station, other... With details down to the smallest detail.

I would live to create an actual video to some songs I have, but sadly the time it would take to create the three dimensional models, rig and animate the models, to say nothing about rendering them out at 31 frames a second is a big daughting.

So I am content to see the videos in my minds eye and write the videos with time stamps. Currently my back log of books to write has me at a point in which if I wrote one book per year, I would be writting for the next 50 years. (sadly the editing process will require me to need another 100 years or more.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
So anyone ever listen to music, then create a music video to that song? How about an entire book based upon that video you created for that song?

If you have, how creative did you make it? Could you affect your emotional state? Bring yourself to tears with simply thinking about that video?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Creativity