Crappy Kid Names : Swingers Discussion 212550
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCrappy Kid Names
TOPIC: Crappy Kid Names
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
And I'm not talking about names from other cultures which sound amusing in English. I'm talking about parents giving these names to their American (or Canadian, British etc i.e. English-speaking) children.

I just read an article about a newborn baby named "Hashtag", since, you know, like, it's a cool word now. The article linked me to many more stories about parents who think they are being creative with their kids names.

Examples include:

Atheist Monoxide Zero Cactus Felon Yoda Travesty Fukegan (Fuck Again?) Smarfy (?) Clitoria Facebook (A man in Egypt) Like (also facebook fans - in Israel) Manson Craigslist Abcde Lemonjello Pussycat Doppleganger (who was hit by a car after somehow surviving to age 39 in Springfield, IL) Young Boozer (the third! A candidate for Alabama State Treasurer)

What the fuck are these people thinking?

Or with highly unusual spellings of more common names

Mahkynzzyie (seriously - the kid will be 12 before they can spell it) Me'Chell Maddissynn Jooly Ekzayvior Jossellynne Jaykub

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Naw, she just wanted everyone to treat him with respect...:-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2720 posts)
Wasn't there someone in the forums who liked turning on that guy (Mr. Mister)?

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
Did he start an 80's band?

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
I knew a woman who named her son "Mister".

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2720 posts)
I can only trace my family back 5 generations. Prior to that, our last name was altered when they landed in the US by either dropping an "ley", an "ly", or an "le"...

The story goes, it was changed to further remove ourselves from the British/Welsh/Scottish people who had similar names and that we didn't particularly like to be associated with.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Yes, it was Russia. But the Republics always retained their identity and considered themselves *raped by Russia.*

My family is from Ukraine, Lithuania and actually Russia.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16420 posts)
*p.s. 4 of my 8 great grandparents were born in Russia. :)

And other ancestors also from Russia. It was the Russian Empire at the time (last one left in 1921), so not all of these places are in modern day Russia. Ones I know of are in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine (mostly) and Moldova.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Eastern Europe is so much more than Russia ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16420 posts)
The only reason so many people know of their relation to royal families is because their family trees are so meticulously documented and have been for centuries. Most people who become noteworthy do not come from such backgrounds, and thus the family tree of, say, Albert Einstein is not known very far back.

p.s. 4 of my 8 great grandparents were born in Russia. :)

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
In my time on these fora, I've heard from at least a dozen people claiming that they're related to the Queen of England.

The furthest that I managed to dig up info on my family is back to my great grandparents. That's it. I come from a very small family, and we're all from Eastern Europe. I'm not related to any queens or any of you on SLS :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16420 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Crappy Kid Names