Couples who disappear : Swingers Discussion 39792
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCouples who disappear
TOPIC: Couples who disappear
Created by: dscouple2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
now there are a few that I wish would disappear!!!Might be a good topic couples that you wsh would disappear. Usually the ones that have a great distance to travel often will rethink the travel plans, I know we do.If I get a feeling that they are not sure of us or themselves. To travel 2-3 hours just to find out your not compatable sucks. When we do the traveling bit we wil travel to a nudist resort for the weekend or a fun place where w can just go about by ourselves.Lucky for me I have found out that suzy is a whole lot more fun then anyone else.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We've been through the chat, set up a meeting thing with lots and then just seem to loose interest. Hard to keep up with some of the people. I think a lot seem to enjoy the fact that someone else at least wants to meet with them - that is thrill enough.

We are always more disappointed with the group that we meet with, things seem to go well, even to the bedroom. Then they just disappear. We call it "one-hit wonders". We hope that we have not scared them off. I think many just do it once and that is thrill enough. A lot of them just disappear from the site. Others just seem to hang around. We don't consider these type fakes, but maybe just once was enough.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
I think we may have been perceived as "disappearing", too, to some. Perhaps we could have handled some situations better, more directly. I can think of some circumstances where we met for a few times, perhaps even played, then (over time) realized we were not as compatible as we thought. I'm not sure what the protocol should be. Should we have waited to play while we figured that out? How do you tell someone you've already been intimate with that you've realized you made a mistake?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Reading all these posts has got me wonderin how many times we could have been percieved as disapearing. I can say we've never disapeared after agreeing to meet someone. We try to keep in touch with everyone, but sometimes some folks slip through the cracks. Most of these it's hard to tell who dissapeared on who. With some couples schedules just never seem to align, and after awhile them or us quits tryin, but we don't hold that against them if we cross paths down the road. It's only the ones who disappear by ignoring our attempts to stay in touch that we would have issues with down the road. Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We really have no problem with people disappearing if we haven't met them. What is absolutely ridiculous is when we meet people and seem to hit it off well then after going out or whatever a handful of times....that's when they disappear. Maybe it's us...lol

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
you get this quite a bit with chat.This is the very much true of any chat or site whether it be swinging or straight.We say the easiest way to scare people off is to actually try to set up a meeting.I would even go as far as saying that it is only one of the couple that sets up the meeting, then the true boss enters the picture and its off again. Usualy I get a strong feeling as to what each persons goal is whether they will show up or not.Those that I do not think will show ,we will invite them to a buddys gathering here.Go for drinks,night on the beach etc, where it does not matter if they show up or not. Newbies or people who have been swinging for some time both do the same as far as how they meet people.I am not sure they are fakes, probably just more selective , have more fears, more insecurities , along with allowing their own nerves to take hold of them instead of them taking hold of their nerves. Do we care that people do not show. Nope as I siad we always get a feel for how people are , group efforts make for a whole lot of fun for bar meets.We also have this belief, if a couple does not feel an attraction with us, perhaps a friend of ours and them may hit it off better.Its no skin off anyones back. I will say this usually when people want to meet its NOW not in a couple of weeks. Peoples attention span is what 3-4 days then the excitement wears off.You must always enter that equation into any type meeting.to set something up for 3-4 weeks down the road will allow for second thoughts.We have seen quite a few in here liken this to sales , who would let a sales sit there for 3-4 weeks . I'll bet quite a few sales are lost in that scene. Gotta strike while the iron is hot ,attention is keen,the mood for some slow dancin is in the air.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
polygirl, yes! We'll give a second chance to those who email or phone, but if they didn't . . . . fagget aboud it!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We will give couples a 2nd chance, because all kinds of things can happen that cause them to "disappear" temporarily. But no 3rd chance.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We've had our share too, lol. Oh well.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I'm sure we have "disappeared" on couples a few times. There have been extenuating circumstances, such as the accidental death of a young nephew, my heart attack, and Mrs. Valovers fibromyalgia brought on by the extreme stress of her job, but when we're feeling down and blue we "disappear" instead of talking about it, which only makes us feel worse.

By the time we felt well enough to talk again, those couples had written us off as "fakes" or worse, I'm sure.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Couples who disappear