Couples lacking male photos on profiles : Swingers Discussion 45540
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCouples lacking male photos on profiles
TOPIC: Couples lacking male photos on profiles
Created by: cs4c The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
This topic makes us laugh so hard. You look at a profile and theres the little misses opened up for a a gyno exam and followed by 10 other pictures enabling us to identify every freckle on her body - and there will be nothing of him. Just funny is all - especially when you know its the guys who convince their wives to give this a try - hmmmmmmmmmmm

Highlandtown MD

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Valovers--Maybe you are on to something there. After we put one up of both of us we have more hits as well.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
I thought it was interesting to note that using a picture of BOTH of us as the default picture increases the number of views of our profile compared to a picture of EITHER of us alone. Maybe people like knowing we really are a couple, or maybe we just look better together than we do separately.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ok, Mr. Content, I take it back, now get to work! (Laughing as she knows this is not true)

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Mr. Content: Being the female of this couple, I will state that for me, and me only, what attracts me to a male is the complete body, head to toe beginning with the eyes, mouth, chest, etc., and the number one physical trait is very little to no body hair. You cannot tell someone's personality through a picture, so I leave that up to meeting a couple in person to determine personalities. I agree that there should be at least two males pictures on all profiles instead of the 50 of the female and none of the male. I can judge attraction of a male's body (and let's face it, if I am considering having sex with another male) by seeing a full nude of that male (yeah, I know, that's like pulling teeth), but I cannot determine my attraction to another male through just a face with no body pic or a full clothed picture. Many do not agree, and that's fine as each has there own preference, but as I said in the beginning it is my preference. I will say, that Mr. Content definitely fits my preference (smile)!

Ms. Wildife

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Couples lacking male photos on profiles