Cooking for Swingers Post Your Best : Swingers Discussion 430901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCooking for Swingers Post Your Best
TOPIC: Cooking for Swingers Post Your Best
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Goatsrus--------I am going to try that recipe soon......sounds interesting.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Love the finger jello shot recipe.. sounds dangerous. I have a good one for parties.. You buy a bag of already made frozen meatballs. Pour them into a crock pot. Now this sounds weird. You dump in One bottle of Ketchup and One large Jar of Grape Jelly. I add a pinch of powdered hot mustard. Turn on the crock pot and stir it when the jelly melts. I have received Raves about these Meatballs.. You should try it.. Mrs. Goats

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
My favorite item to take to a club or party are my FINGER JELLO SHOTS....

I do not use the little plastic cups as I find them hard to remove the shot and then you have the problem of little plastic cups all around your house.

You can also get creative on how to eat them. Make a game of them..place them on body parts and you can suck them off and .........well you get the idea.

Have fun making them and sharing them with friends.

CARLA’S FINGER JELLO SHOTS

1 large package or 2 small packages of jello Your choice of flavor 3 packets of KNOX GELLATIN 2 cups boiling water 1 or 2 cups LIQUOR (More liquor the stronger the shot) (For Best Resurlts Use Clear Liquor: EX: Gin, Vodka, Tequilla etc.) Blend Jello and KNOX Gelatin together with a spoon. Add BOILING WATER -- STIR WELL Add LIQUOR----STIR Pour into flat container. Glass Cake pan or Corning Ware pan. (DO not sue TIN as it can make the shots taste funny) Let Cool. Place in refrigerator till hard. (I ususally them them set for 2 - 3 hours then cut into squares) Cut into squares. SERVE.

THE MORE LIQUOR USED---THE STRONGER THE SHOT !!!!!

I have used peach schnapps and peach jello...that also works...... Use your favorite booze and jello.....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
My best meal is homemade chicken parm, I found this recipe day through a cookbook, and if was fairly easy, and each and every time I make it for anyone, they think I spent all day in the kitchen cooking it. That is one good thing that has come along with age, is I can cook so much better than I did 15 years ago, and love doing it, its just finding the time to do it.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
It has come to my attention that there are many swingers that have some awesome cooking and entertaining skills and coast to coast it seems we all have some yummie treat we love to make. So share it here! What do you serve at a party or when having friends over.?? What are your favorite family week night recipes? What do you enjoy serving your guests or what does food mean to you when you go to a swinging establishment. This could be really fun ..... Hope ya like it .. Mrs. Goats.

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Cooking for Swingers Post Your Best