Cooking for Swingers Post Your Best : Swingers Discussion 43090
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCooking for Swingers Post Your Best
TOPIC: Cooking for Swingers Post Your Best
Created by: goatsrus
Original Starting post for this thread:
It has come to my attention that there are many swingers that have some awesome cooking and entertaining skills and coast to coast it seems we all have some yummie treat we love to make. So share it here! What do you serve at a party or when having friends over.?? What are your favorite family week night recipes? What do you enjoy serving your guests or what does food mean to you when you go to a swinging establishment. This could be really fun ..... Hope ya like it .. Mrs. Goats.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Dearest Step... Only one glass? i do believe you forgot to say sip or gulp with each step of the recipe. This way if it doesnt turn out weel you wont care anyways...lol "

I love to cook with wine. Sometimes, I even put it in the food. L <forgive me for I have zinned>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
For those looking for a "quickie" meal, and one the kids will actually eat, try making corn fritters. I learned how to make them in high school and always loved them. Depending on the amount of fritters wanted, mix 1 cup of pancake mix with 1 can of cream style corn, and 1 can of whole kernal corn (drained). Mix and cook like pancakes. Serve hot and cover with desired topping (butter and maple syrup, applesauce, jelly, cream cheese... ect).

Anyone that was ever here when I made them, took to making them as much as I do.... lol

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
For a Hearty Dip that will be a hit: Melt together in a Microwave.. One Block of Velveeta Cheese and One Can of Hormel Hot chile with or without beans.. stir it all up reall good and. serve with Tortilla chips.

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Another quickie dip snack that has been a big hit at my parties: A cube of cream cheese Pour over a jar ( the little round one that says Home Made) Chile Sauce, it is kinda sweet. Serve with Hard Crackers like Wheat Thins... Yummie it disappears real fast

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Thank you redhead-------I will take a look at the site. We are always looking for any good ideas about sucking and blowing...LOL

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Hey J & C, and anyone else interested. If you like jello shots at your party you should go to suck and blow dot com. we bought some of them and there are a huge ice breaker and conversation piece. plus it saves a little work. they have different recipes on the site,not to mention that they are a blast.

H & J

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(302 posts)
Try adding horseradish/sauce to some of your fav. dishes... deviled eggs,tuna,mashed potatoes Quick dip that you just can't eat 1 bite! 1 box Cream cheese,about half a jar of horseradish,mix,chill,cover w/ jar of peach or apricot preserves

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
I got your bump and I'll raise ya two grinds.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
What a great thread. When we entertain, we like to do a specific national or regional cuisine and theme the music, linens, florals, etc with it. We've lived a ton of places (thank you DOD) and we'll get hooked on specific foods and then not be able to find them when we move on. So I have to learn to cook them. Bacchus doesn't cook but he does love to help me get the afternoon or evening ready and pour drinks. Our only drink problem is storing all the darn booze. Our personal taste is restricted to wines and an occassional sherry, maybe an umbrella drink if I'm doing Carribean. Because we just love to have people in, we always stock their preference. How many different bourbons, vodkas, blah blah can there be? My bar cabinet is constantly overfowing with all the brands we may never finish up.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
For your leftover Easter Eggs try making deviled eggs but add can of drained chopped green chiles instead of relish.. gives a nice unexpected kick to the old stand by.... Bye the way thanks for particpating in this thread. I for one am enjoying hearing about what you all are cooking!.. Love Mrs. Goats

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Cooking for Swingers Post Your Best