Conundrum : Swingers Discussion 40362101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumConundrum
TOPIC: Conundrum
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Mike..... you helped make me feel not so INVISIBLE.....

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Poly, Lora hit it on the head, jus be glad they vanished before you met or got close.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Webmaster or Technical Suppor People:

It really is okay to speak in technical terms. I think most of us can follow it.

I would be interested in the answer to "why" as well.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Many profiles are deleted from the site everyday. Some are paid, some are free. In most cases, the profile is deleted at the request of the profile owner. Unfortunately, sometimes it is necessary to delete a profile due to a major site violation.

Sometimes users request a name change. To do that, they must create a new profile and delete the old one. So in some instances, they may still be on the site, but under a new profile name.

When a profile is removed, everything associated with that profile is removed. If they have certified other users, all of those certifications are removed from those users' profiles. All messages to and from the user are deleted, which means that any messages to and from that user that are in your mailbox are also removed.

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
you remain in the data base as a free member for all time.We joined this site when it was first starting up , completely forgot about it until i received an email saying we had mail.Some of the emails were 6 months old. YIKES. We now think of the 3 sites, we are members of and many more that we have been involved with that this one has the most exceptional people in it. Those that actually do meet and show up, along with actual play time. All of them seem to have their fair share of psychos....

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Hi everyone,

That really is curious! I am intrigued from a technical perspective (you never know what PEOPLE are going to do, so I'm rarely surprised by that).

If I were you I would write tthe webmaster or the tech guy or whatever for the site and ask for a detailed explanation of how something like that could happen.

HEY WEBMASTER!!! If you are monitoring these forums......wassup?

I'd be interested to know why/how that happens, too.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
If they were "paid" subscribers and their time ran out, or if they were "free" member, doesnt the same thing happen?

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
We had the same thing happen to us. There was this one couple that we had been chatting with, about two weeks before Christmas, they stopped chatting and emailing us. He was called up for duty, we understood that, but then all of a sudden their profile is gone. So we know what you mean, we are just picking up and moving on..

A

Hudson NC
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Poly, That doesn't sound like they "changed their minds" about meeting you. It sounds like they changed their mind about the lifestyle itself. Yes, if someone requests Tech to delete their profiles, everything they have done, mail, forum posts, certifications, they ALL disappear with the profile. In my opinion, I would take this either that the couple themselves split up, or maybe hubby was on the site without wifey knowing it and got caught, or even the other way around (ya can never tell). Don't take this personally Poly. They didn't just "block" you, they completely disappeared. Try to feel good about the fact that they were probably not for you, not really into the lifestyle, or not a stable couple. Be happy it happened BEFORE you met.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Poly, I believe one can request Tech to remove a profile. Perhaps this would cause everything else to disappear? Seems like a ridiculously over the top measure to take if someone just changed their mind.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Conundrum