Condoms do they really give you a sense of protection : Swingers Discussion 45650
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumCondoms do they really give you a sense of protection
TOPIC: Condoms do they really give you a sense of protection
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no...it's called...

Mischief saying very loud..

No you can't (insert activity) until you clean off said body part.

I love organized events like suck offs at clubs. The women will move from cock to cock without so much as mouthwash inbetween. It's all up on stage a wonderful display of how not to play safer.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
<<We have gone to a lot of parties where everybody wants condoms, but they dont switch for new ones after being with another partner.>>

Well, when dealing with a finite population, that's known as "sampling without replacement."

Oh, I'm sorry. There I go with the statistics again!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Mischief, that does not answer my question. As I said before, what if the woman sucks the guy's naked penis, swallows his cum,licks his anus,then kisses him after that, now after all this, is she suppose to feel safe now when the man goes to put on a condom to penetrate her?"

You assumed I read your question. I didn't

The young lady answered the question extremely well. Reminds me of myself at that age. I had a much greater grasp of these topics then.

Any guy that lets me rim him and then kiss him...is ok in my book. Does he still get wrapped? Damn right.

My EXPERIENCE when I was in my 20's confirms everything the young lady said. Condoms for intercourse decrease STD transmission. Period. Sex workers, swingers have a lower rate of STDs than the general (uninformed) public.

Hell, I should have bagged my regular partner. He was such a slut.

Mischief<--hoping they come out with even cooler STD prevention devices. A paint on barrier would be very, very, nice. Note: liquid latex is not for STD prevention.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
YES! we definately feel safer with condoms and under NO circumstances would we ever play without them.......the only ones we do not use them with is each other, lol! There are way too many things out there and it is just not worth the risk, so when and if we actually do get to the point of sex, yes always condoms are a must! And to Dannys10......very imformative post (for those on here that may not know some of those facts) and by the way.....I'm almost going to be in that 40's age group and I still gotta lot of things to do before I go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not be in my twenties any more, but that doesn't mean i do not care so much about death or that i have not got anything left to do.....i ain't done yet honey! Just gettin' started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, of course, i know you didn't mean it that way, but just had to add this last bit! lol! Smiles and thanks! Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Mischief, that does not answer my question. As I said before, what if the woman sucks the guy's naked penis, swallows his cum,licks his anus,then kisses him after that, now after all this, is she suppose to feel safe now when the man goes to put on a condom to penetrate her?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
As was stated, Lamb skin are natural and porous to viruses. The pores keep things as large as semen in the condom.

Latex allergy is very, very, dangerous. There are two old ways to deal with it and one newer way.

She's allergic. He wears a lamb skin over a latex condom. He's allergic. He wears latex over lamb skin.

Lamb skin condoms are lamb intestine near the appendix.

New Polyurethane condoms. Trojan's Supra come to mind. Good reports about them. Avanti may be another brand.

Check Condoms (dot) com for more information on the choices.

Before she places that condom with her mouth, check for cold sores.. LOL.

Do they give me a sense of protection? History says YES. Many, Many less problems than barebacking in the 70's.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Okay since we are on the subject of condoms.......maybe someone can shed some light on this. Now I have been in this lifestyle for 3 years and there is something that I could never make any sense out of. You take a woman and a guy. The woman sucks is naked penis,licks his balls, licks his anus,kisses him after that, swallows his cum, but yet after all that, when the guy goes to stick his penis in her, she says "Whoa ! Have you got a condom? After doing all this with the man, is the woman suppose to feel safe now if the man uses a condom? Please someone shed some light on this.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Jail and Poly, Thank you for a very valuable lesson. I do know that no condom is 100% safe, but they do help REDUCE the risks of STD's. We haven't played in so long that I haven't had to USE a condom so I'm not worried about STD's. I am going to start a new thread because I'm having "female problems" and looking for experiences and advice.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
lamb skin does not protect you from STDs because it has pores in it. As Poly said, it is the same as barebacking almost.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
I'm sorry but I am sheltered and don't understand what the problem with "lamb skin" is. I was under the impression that as long as the penis has a condom, it was "safe". Can someone explain to me what the problem is with natrual lamb?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Condoms do they really give you a sense of protection